Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What the FRACK

ElvisLegShaker
11.23.2012 , 11:04 PM | #11
Good God people. I would hate to be around any of you when a real crisis happens.
Just a FYI -- I will more than likely not respond back to the message this is attached to. Because, quite frankly, I said what I had to say and I really don't care beyond that. Have a nice day .. =)

SithLady
11.23.2012 , 11:06 PM | #12
still more upset customers....hmmm....I sense a pattern BW/EA. u may want to consider some sort of an apology compensation.
Wrathan - TRM Guild Leader / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Scarlett'umbra

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

Sydnee_Steele
11.24.2012 , 12:50 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SithLady View Post
still more upset customers....hmmm....I sense a pattern BW/EA. u may want to consider some sort of an apology compensation.
......I doubt it. EAware will sight "artistic integrity" as a reason to tell all of the dissatisfied consumers of SWTOR to shove their complaints right up their arses. Much like they did when they stated the same bulls**t response to fans when they spoke up about Mass Effect 3's flaws and major plot holes.

SithLady
11.24.2012 , 01:12 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sydnee_Steele View Post
......I doubt it. EAware will sight "artistic integrity" as a reason to tell all of the dissatisfied consumers of SWTOR to shove their complaints right up their arses. Much like they did when they stated the same bulls**t response to fans when they spoke up about Mass Effect 3's flaws and major plot holes.
honestly I doubt it too. They don't seem to care about the player base as long as chumps like me and others keep paying them money to play broken ****. Can't wait for my bank to open on monday. I'm disputing all $200. of the charges I made in the last month to EA/BW.
Wrathan - TRM Guild Leader / Sorcerer / Bloodlocke / Scarlett'umbra

Quote:
Actually i'm pretty sure that Sunday is the designated "Crash Harbinger Day" for EAware - iSolarPanda

MaximusRex
11.24.2012 , 01:18 AM | #15
The server probably got inundated with people logging in, forcing the queue to come up, and I don't think the information was accurate as to time, I was still around 168 in queue when it let me in, less then 10 minutes after I was put in queue.