Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscription scam repost

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sir_Galapagos
11.23.2012 , 06:29 PM | #1
This was a forum post that got removed because Bioware can't handle the truth

This is a ticket that i sent in and its been what I feel like is too long for an issue regarding real money so i posted here to see if i can get a faster response and a refund.

So on Saturday the 17 i resubscribed and and when i was playing later on the 19th i logged in and it said i was a preferred status. I had been playing earlier on the 19th and didn't get this message. I renewed my subscription and i only had 30 days of time when i should have had almost 60. Where are my other 30 days ????

I demand i get 30 days of time for my money and if i don't before my sub runs out i won't be renewing.
]█=]]]]]]▒▒▒{█=████████████████████████████████)

Beesodd
11.23.2012 , 07:05 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi Sir_Galapagos

Sorry for the confusion, I have responded to your initial post here: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=559439

We're happy to get to the bottom of this. As you have done already, the best way to get this resolved is to create a ticket. This will be looked into as soon as possible.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Avisian
11.23.2012 , 11:09 PM | #3
"as soon as possible" is not enough. Here we have not just game issue but breaking terms of trader-costumer agreement. Article is payd but not delivered to costumers in promised time period. So this kind of issues must be resolved with highest priority if you dont want a wave of chargebacks directed to your bank accounts form costumers banks. It is realy becoming a scam as people payd for your services have no access to them and you have no acceptable compensation program for such cases. people waiting 5-8 days withour any compensation is not "as soon as possible". At least after resolving the problem the first day of subscribtion must be the day issue resolved.

And do not redirect people to you phone lines if you are not ready to compensate their phone bills and nervs from waiting several hours to dial you. They have no guilt in your incompetence.