Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Crew skill for commando?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Crew skill for commando?

CrusherKing
11.22.2012 , 06:22 AM | #1
Just like the title says what crew-skill is the best for a commando? I really have no idea about it =)
Power and Chaos will give you victory

AlatarTheGrey
11.22.2012 , 11:16 AM | #2
My commando is Armortech, and doing well with it, as it's easy to build gear for my comp. But I already had a high level Cybertech to build mods for the commando, or I would have gone that route. Being able to build your own blue mods for orange gear is essential.

Kickimanjaro
11.23.2012 , 04:42 PM | #3
I use Armstech, but I hear that it's not too good. I enjoy it though, and I'm not out to make much money.

I found that at lower levels it was very helpful to be able to make my own guns and mods for me and my crew. As I've leveled up, I find that I use more weapons/gear from Flashpoints so Armstech is loosing its helpfulness. Yet I think that someone has to make the mods, and I'm willing to do it for my friends (and guild).
Kickimanjaro / Erinaceous / Stimfiend / Stüxnet / Áyrenn / Snipertoon
<Galactic Forces> on Jedi Covenant

uniz
11.26.2012 , 09:27 PM | #4
armortech can make your self and your companions gear. you can also make augment kits and augments for your self too. it is the easiest/cheapest crew skill to make augment kits too.

althene
12.01.2012 , 06:28 PM | #5
I'm somewhat amazed you didn't get 50 pages of people saying "biochem".

I took cybertech for my vanguard and armormech for my commando. I wanted the synergy to be able to crank out custom armor, minus the enhancements. I've got a low level artificer in the wings anyway.

generalarchie
12.04.2012 , 02:32 AM | #6
I almost gave up on crew skills i find it troublesome but in the long run it will help?