Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Take on an apprentice at 50.

mithriltabby
11.21.2012 , 06:07 PM | #11
I haven’t played City of Heroes, but my friends who did spoke approvingly of mechanics that let characters of disparate levels group together— I think it was “sidekicking” to bring a lower level character along on a higher level adventure, and “mentoring” to limit your high level character so they weren’t overwhelming on a lower level adventure. Mechanics like that would be very handy for teaming up with friends when you don’t have an alt with a matching level.

MaximusRex
11.21.2012 , 06:41 PM | #12
Haven't played Jedi all the way to 50, but Sith Side Warrior and Inquisitor both get an apprentice.

monstaLulz
11.22.2012 , 01:08 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
Haven't played Jedi all the way to 50, but Sith Side Warrior and Inquisitor both get an apprentice.
Yes, I know. But they dont feel like apprentices. They just feel like normal companions.

DarthZak
11.22.2012 , 02:43 AM | #14
RPing is the way to go

Remember that this game is fully voice acted meaning that every new addition like a character would need a new voice, script, files, contract etcetc
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

monstaLulz
11.22.2012 , 03:12 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZak View Post
RPing is the way to go

Remember that this game is fully voice acted meaning that every new addition like a character would need a new voice, script, files, contract etcetc
Except im on a pvp server. i would transfer to a rp server if they did character transfers

DarthZak
11.22.2012 , 05:27 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by monstaLulz View Post
Except im on a pvp server. i would transfer to a rp server if they did character transfers
I see how thats an issue, the best you can do is ask if anyone wants to RP on your server or wait till paid transfers :/
The Peacecraft Legacy
Elycia , Mariemaia , Minagoroshi

Ifrica
11.22.2012 , 05:53 AM | #17
Why do you need to be on an RP server to roleplay? is the server type restricting you from playing a role? we do it all the time and i'm on a pvp server.
TOFN - EU PVP
Mirobi Snowdrifter - Sage \\ // Talibram Snowdrifter - Marauder
System : AMD Phenom II 955 - 16GB DDR3 (1600) - Radeon HD7950 - Samsung SSD

monstaLulz
11.22.2012 , 09:39 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
Why do you need to be on an RP server to roleplay? is the server type restricting you from playing a role? we do it all the time and i'm on a pvp server.
Well, technically you don't. But there aren't really any rp guilds on a pvp server

seven_deadlies
11.22.2012 , 04:42 PM | #19
Continuing the RP aspect...

Your Legacy lets you arrange all your toons in a family tree.

So... after you finish off that 50, go roll a new toon. Call it the 50's apprentice, and put them under the first in the tree.

Taa Daa!

Wraiven
11.22.2012 , 05:18 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by seven_deadlies View Post
Continuing the RP aspect...

Your Legacy lets you arrange all your toons in a family tree.

So... after you finish off that 50, go roll a new toon. Call it the 50's apprentice, and put them under the first in the tree.

Taa Daa!
Hell, why use the tree at all...just use your imagination! Taa daa! Really?

Why give us Lightsabers at all? Hell, with your "logic" we can just pretend like we have Lightsabers!!! Taa daa!

Silly...
Republic: Krulex (Shadow) Kòn (Guardian) Krùll (Sentinel) Wanatrime (Vanguard)
Imperial: Wraiven (Assassin) Krullous (Marauder) Krawl (Jugg) Xiõn (Jugg)
♠♠♠ The Soulstalker Legacy ♠♠♠
-FIGHT-