Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Did I hear this right?

Uluain
11.21.2012 , 01:53 AM | #401
Quote: Originally Posted by tekkamansoul View Post
Still no SGRs in the next patch, 1.6.
Oh well.
And they still have said jack all about Makeb. Oh, well indeed. Going by the six-week benchmark, 1.6 will be the last content patch of the year, and still no sign of story content on the horizon.

neocoma
11.22.2012 , 07:13 PM | #402
Is Gabe still working at BW? Or did he also leave like the rest of the "core"?

Tatile
11.22.2012 , 07:17 PM | #403
Quote: Originally Posted by neocoma View Post
Is Gabe still working at BW? Or did he also leave like the rest of the "core"?
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gabe-amatangelo/3/4a/121

That says he still works there, though I don't how much you want to trust it.

Of course, if he had left, there'd be a thread about people cheering/whining his departure (as there have been for other developers and writers).

Nozybidaj
11.29.2012 , 10:20 PM | #404
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
EA: "In short, we do put options for same-sex relationships in our games."

Move along.
Well except for SW:TOR obviously.

Revanchis
11.30.2012 , 12:02 PM | #405
Quote: Originally Posted by Xatasha View Post
I am sure this something they want in game but cannot justify yet. They don't want to say anything since this is a very touchy subject that can balloon outside of the game. So they are quite on the issue and will be for my guess 2 or 3 more months which should be about the time we hear about the next big content upgrade.

I am against the idea since the stereotypes used may hurt the gay community more than help it. By using stereotypes it reinforces the belief that gays are somehow immoral or questionable in nature. I don't expect bioware to be able to make up any worthwhile story since all romance in TOR is fairly bad.

I use the term gay to stay on topic in the threads.
This subject has already ballooned outside of this forum. It was all over Kotaku and other game sites for a while, and ultimately EA came down on the side of having SGR content. Since then they've been completely silent.

Satanski
11.30.2012 , 12:10 PM | #406
If they waste their time on such crap as SGR before fixing game and implementing more important features, ill quit. Nothing against gays BTW. I just think implementing any romance is last thing the game needs.

Rayla_Felana
11.30.2012 , 12:11 PM | #407
Quote: Originally Posted by Satanski View Post
If they waste their time on such crap as SGR before fixing game and implementing more important features, ill quit. Nothing against gays BTW. I just think implementing any romance is last thing the game needs.
Exactly.

Satanski
11.30.2012 , 12:13 PM | #408
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Exactly.
There are people whose interest i set above my own but they are nowhere near this game.

Rayla_Felana
11.30.2012 , 12:17 PM | #409
Quote: Originally Posted by Satanski View Post
There are people whose interest i set above my own but they are nowhere near this game.
Welcome to MMOs, where one person won't enjoy the same area of a game that another person does, get used to this.

Satanski
11.30.2012 , 12:22 PM | #410
Quote: Originally Posted by Rayla_Felana View Post
Welcome to MMOs, where one person won't enjoy the same area of a game that another person does, get used to this.
lol, actually it is you who should get used to it. I just stated that if i wont be satisfied with developement of this game, ill quit. Somehow you couldnt stand it and have to point the obviuos thing, which by the way i stated myself.