Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Being cheap is no excuse

11.22.2012 , 03:02 PM | #21
Can I report the OP for making me throw up?

His level of ignorance and entitlement has to violate something in the ToS right?

If not they need to change the ToS.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

11.22.2012 , 03:16 PM | #22
Think of it this way. You can spend those 500 coins then quit your sub and go free to play. without having to pay for them. You come out ahead in this situation.

11.22.2012 , 03:33 PM | #23
Stop being such a freaking toddler. You're getting the same amount of coins in the end.

11.22.2012 , 03:35 PM | #24
this post is a waste of time. So let me get this straight - they letting YOU know that YOU were given 2 MONTHS wroth of cc coins instead of one. THEY then went to point out that they would not REMOVE the extra set, but let you keep it and said your not getting next months next months? ffs If they didn't send you that email - you most would have sent them an email complaining.
They made a mistake, they let you know - and your complaining about it? go play gw2 or wow
Barsen'thor; Jedi Master, Council member, mender of the rift and master of hidden knowledge

11.22.2012 , 03:38 PM | #25
One more "I whine because I love to whine and I'll whine even more next time"-thread, from a whiner.
Here, a kleenex. You're welcome.
Major Krypho Kallistis, Commando d'assaut
Krypso Kallistis, Jedi de la République Galactique
Krypto Kallistis, Capitaine contrebandier et Corsaire
Battle Méditation RP-PvE / EU - français

11.22.2012 , 03:42 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by phillynew View Post
So you got an advance on your "paycheck" and your complaining because they found out and didn't just give you more free money? Do you take the money out of the tip jar at local restaurants too?

A mistake happened that benefits him/her and they do the right thing by pointing it out; and he/she is complaining?

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)