Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Full server bs

Tmanarl
11.22.2012 , 09:51 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by jerameyreed View Post
Maybe if you didn't open it up to freaking F2P players it wouldn't get so FULL. Kick off the F2P players if its full and leave the subscribers to enjoy what they PAID FOR!!!!!
You should demand they open up new servers. I hear that will work out well.
The Valar Legacy : Begeren Colony
Cinnagar 65 Sith Sorcerer | Viceptus 67 Sith Sorcerer | Calvaria 65 Sith Assassin | Shiian 65 Sith Juggernaut | Rolorra 65 Sith Marauder
Sevri 65 Bounty Hunter Powertech | Maris 70 Imperial Operative
Leelu 65 Jedi Sage | Mallavik: 65 Jedi Shadow | Brénn: 65 Vanguard Trooper | Corrann: 65 Jedi Sentinal | Lumanni: 65 Smuggler Scoundrel

Eillack
11.22.2012 , 10:39 AM | #32
MAKE MORE SERVERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the only way.....

Lol @ this BS.

lklinga
11.22.2012 , 10:44 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Vlacke View Post
The system is working just fine and it prioritizes subs during login as intended.
On the other hand the OP is clearly a douchebag.
I support this message

SNCommand
11.22.2012 , 10:50 AM | #34
Some people are apparently operating on goldfish memory
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

InzaNe-
11.22.2012 , 12:07 PM | #35
I like how people claim Queues are a bad thing.

People claimed the same thing when the game launched, and we ended up with way too many servers.

Let's hope BioWare doesn't give in to the QQ this time and leaves the amount of servers as it is now. Last thing we need is a repeat of launch and having ghost servers.

Telaldarim
11.23.2012 , 09:38 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Alduinsm View Post
I'm on The Harbinger ,never got any queue as subscriber since FTP launches.
Give it 1 more week and the queue you have prob will rapidly decrease.
i'm on harbinger and the server is at light atm, but has put me in a *********** queue! *** EA!?!

Zwippie
11.25.2012 , 12:55 PM | #37
I say they should make 3, 4 more servers. Maybe more.
When I play I want the server to be high, maybe very high in population but now its full. Thats not good.
I doubt they can make the servers being able to hold more players.

sutava
11.25.2012 , 11:38 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by jerameyreed View Post
Maybe if you didn't open it up to freaking F2P players it wouldn't get so FULL. Kick off the F2P players if its full and leave the subscribers to enjoy what they PAID FOR!!!!!
I spent 20 bucks on this game as a F2Per this month, that means I spent 5 bucks more to you, so by your logic, YOU should get kicked off the server when I try to log in.

Buh bye...
Keep all PvP systems off of PvE servers please. Otherwise what is the point of having two different server types?

Jandi
11.25.2012 , 11:40 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Some people are apparently operating on goldfish memory
Or they just want to be able to cry about server transfers and BioWars ineptitude to use magic. Again.

NightBlizzard
11.26.2012 , 12:11 AM | #40
I'm on the Harbinger - which is almost always Standard at bare minimum and most of the time Heavy and Full (light in the early mornings)

I've only been in a queue once.

Number 2k - Est. 2 hours and 40 minutes.

5 Minutes later I got into the game because I'm a Sub.

I honestly don't know why OP is whining; if anything it would be a hassle to the F2P players.
"A large stack of credits does wonders for my affection level"