Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is on Public Test Server!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate is on Public Test Server!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Electrocutor
11.21.2012 , 12:16 PM | #51
Suggestion:

EA, if you would like to have a great deal of player testing time I suggest you adopt a practice similar to Star Trek: Online where a specific weekend is designated as a test weekend and any player that spends X amount of time playing new content is given some kind of cosmetic reward. This may help you to iron out a number of bugs associated with any given large update before it is installed into the live servers.
~ It is as it is.

JoseWan
11.22.2012 , 04:17 AM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by bibobpipop View Post
Wooohoo for the change with Tionese gear payment
Agree. I didn't understand the Tionese crystals thing.

misereor
11.22.2012 , 10:08 AM | #53
Don't care. When do we get paid character transfers?
Come to the dark side
We have cookies!

BadOrb
11.22.2012 , 11:04 AM | #54
Great to see things moving along nicely , just one point though , what is your reasoning behind changing the name of some commendations to end-game commendations ? Surely end-game will change a lot over the coming months and years ? Not a very major issue but your choice of name is somewhat strange. Other than that well done.

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

Anassazi
11.22.2012 , 11:09 AM | #55
So this is what we gona see in future all pvp gona be instance. Seriously you guys still dont get it were is the open pvp world you promised us.

Swifz
11.22.2012 , 12:07 PM | #56
Another Useless patch... when are you gonna raise the lvl cap and add real content??? For PVE lovers it's yet another useless addition. Your losing subscribers cause you can't stick to promises.

You smell just like the fast food of gaming (EA)... Keep adding junk and ppl will get tired and leave
As new "Exciting" Content is inexistent.

I find myself taking longer breaks from this game every time.

plotenox
11.22.2012 , 05:47 PM | #57
In response to misereor,Anassazi and Swifz: Hopefully those things will be added in 2013 since 1.6 is suppose to be the last big patch for 2012.
Digital Deluxe Edition
Sith Inquisitor:Riper Server:The Razor Trooper:Plaxon Server:The Harbinger

DarthAugustus
11.22.2012 , 06:43 PM | #58
You guys are doing a great job on the release schedule! I'm extremely happy. Please offer some PTS transfers soon though. I want to try these updates out and help out with testing, but I really don't want to level a special PTS character.

Thanks!

LUCASCASADEIS
11.22.2012 , 07:37 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by anassazi View Post
so this is what we gona see in future all pvp gona be instance. Seriously you guys still dont get it were is the open pvp world you promised us.
they said january

LUCASCASADEIS
11.22.2012 , 07:38 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Swifz View Post
Another Useless patch... when are you gonna raise the lvl cap and add real content??? For PVE lovers it's yet another useless addition. Your losing subscribers cause you can't stick to promises.

You smell just like the fast food of gaming (EA)... Keep adding junk and ppl will get tired and leave
patch 1.1 (pve) patch 1.2 (pve and pvp) patch 1.3 (pvp and pve) patch 1.4 (pve) patch 1.5(pve) patch 1.6(pvp and mini game with BH comms) aren't you happy?