Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Trooper's romance options...mostly about Wraith...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
The Trooper's romance options...mostly about Wraith...

KtheN
06.12.2012 , 08:07 AM | #11
About Act 3 and Jaxo...

Spoiler
"Star Wars crap is the best crap of all"

-me

dreoff
06.12.2012 , 08:22 AM | #12
Meh....Jaxo and wraith I felt the same about really...sure they're hot but all well. To serve the greater good a few personal feelings have to be given up.
"Great, a rhyming Jedi, how profound! And just what I need today."

Erevan_Kindelar
06.12.2012 , 08:37 AM | #13
On the Jaxo thing... It is never said outright, as far as I can recall, but...
Spoiler

Granted, Dorne is the strait-laced, by-the-book romance, and Jaxo is the anti-establishment sex appeal for the trooper, whose situation is designed to engender huge gnashing of teeth and a massive no-win moral dilemma. Jaxo is a fox, and if she could be taken as a companion I doubt Dorne would get a look in for 95% of male troopers, but she is also ultimately that most alluring of women - the one who is just out of reach.
No, really! I am telling the truth, honestly! Look I can prove it, I am a politician! I am as honest as the day is long!
Besides, I am a terrible liar, everyone can see when I am lying - my lips are moving... oh damn, err, that last comment was off the record, right?

Sarathis
06.12.2012 , 12:24 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by KtheN View Post
About Act 3 and Jaxo...

Spoiler
Just a side note to this...

Spoiler
Proud Member of Altaholics Anonymous
No new characters made in: 4 days, 1 hours, 12 minutes...

Jedikillar
07.26.2012 , 03:15 PM | #15
so this is off topic but iwas having trouble finding anything on this-- i told the old commander that i would bring in all of havoc alive...then i had no choice on taris but to kill needles. no option whatsoever to bring him in...did i just make a subtley wrong choice in the convo with him or something where i got no ls or ds points or any hint saying i would kill him or attack or anything, or is this what always happens? kinda a bummer if it is...
There is no emotion, there is peace; Through peace, I gain strength; Through strength, I gain knowledge; Through knowledge, i gain power; Through power, I gain serenity; Through serenity, I gain victory; Through victory, I gain harmony; Through harmony, I find there are no chains, there is the force
Cry Havoc, and let loose the dogs of war!

Bloodstreaker
07.26.2012 , 10:34 PM | #16
I LOVED MAKING OUT WITH JAXO and wat happens in act three im in act 2 i think im on Nar Shadda and im lvl 20
I'll take u on I'll take u all on!!!! FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!

KoutaHirano
11.16.2012 , 08:00 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Jedikillar View Post
so this is off topic but iwas having trouble finding anything on this-- i told the old commander that i would bring in all of havoc alive...then i had no choice on taris but to kill needles. no option whatsoever to bring him in...did i just make a subtley wrong choice in the convo with him or something where i got no ls or ds points or any hint saying i would kill him or attack or anything, or is this what always happens? kinda a bummer if it is...
Nope.
No matter option you take, you kill Needles. Kind of a dick move after you promised to bring them all back alive...
Good...evil...somewhere in between. Just words to me.
I'm the guy with the blaster, that's all you need to know.

Val-Pyr
11.21.2012 , 05:21 PM | #18
First off...yes, Id go for Wraith, she kinda had that bad girl thing going on with me at end of Act 1 (Im just starting Act 2) 2ndly, Jaxo was kinda just a one night stand, one i sent my companions on crew skill quests before I went too .... and finally Dorne....yeah, shes on a ship non stop with you....its bound to happen.
..Hardball Legacy..
Val-Pyr Lvl 55 Juggernaut Valz Lvl 55 Assassin
Vall-Pyr Lvl 55 Sorcerer Buggz Lvl 55 Vanguard

CrusherKing
11.22.2012 , 06:35 AM | #19
I have only played the trooper story to the fleet but I really hoped that wraith would be a romance option and if not join your crew. Really sad that is not the case
Power and Chaos will give you victory