Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I'm a current subscriber yet my account when I log in acts like I am not...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I'm a current subscriber yet my account when I log in acts like I am not...
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FINNT
11.21.2012 , 03:24 AM | #11
Exceptionally the time before I didn't quit the game by CtD. I had to do some chores. Logged out, quit and when some time later I normally started the game and logged in to my latest toon -> F2P.

I'm just glad that I was able to fix it with relative ease and didn't lose much. To my knowleadge only time spent refilling quickbars and rested xp. Cargo Holds seem ok, credits and so on.
:laser:

Sutii
11.21.2012 , 12:26 PM | #12 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hello everyone,

We are currently investigating this issue internally. If you find yourself in this situation again (going from subscriber to preferred or Free-to-Play and back again), please go ahead and post the following and we will investigate further:
  1. Your character name.
  2. Your server name.
  3. Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc).
  4. Approximate time when the incident occurred.
Thanks.
Sutii | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

wloluk
11.21.2012 , 01:20 PM | #13
I have the same problem. I downloaded the client started to play f2p version. Then I've decided to buy a one month subscription. On my account it states im a subscriber and i got my cartel coins but in game i have preferred status... I really would like someone to fix this problem for me. Logging in and out doesn't help either...

Character name: Kefek
Server name: The Red Eclipse EU
Area logged in to: Sith warior starting zone
Approximate time when the incident occurred: Yesterday around 10 PM.

Aunara
11.21.2012 , 03:53 PM | #14
Q. Your character name.
A. Kea'ariaku

Q. Your server name.
A. The Ebon Hawk

Q. Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc).
A. Belsalvis

Q. Approximate time when the incident occurred.
A. Everything was fine when I logged out at noon pacific, my char was affected when I logged back into the game at 1:20pm pacific time.

I lost any datacron shards I have collected, most of my vehicles, and all quickbars were wiped out. None of my other chars appear to be affected. After logging back in, I received all the in-game mails with items like my Digital Edition, Collector Edition, Founder, Recommend a Friend items; just as if it was a new char. I am very displeased that this happened, more so when I have 113 days left of subscription on my account.

dabevlc
11.21.2012 , 04:02 PM | #15
I have the same problem with Speeder piloting 3, he dissapears when I log in like a F2P (but I'm a subscriber), and when relogin I'm subscriber but without Speeder piloting 3, I spend 150.000 credits at all?

edit:

Your character name.
Daav
Your server name.
Tomb of freedon nadd
Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc).
Belsavis
Approximate time when the incident occurred.
Yesterday (21/11/2012) at 4:20 pm

Odegonh
11.22.2012 , 05:38 AM | #16
Character: Xoe
Server: Tomb of Freedon Naad
Area: Ilum

Time: today around 12.00 CET

Tlao
11.22.2012 , 08:25 AM | #17
ok NOW is good
"If it bleeds, we can kill it."

* nick: Tlao - Imperial Agent (Operative) *

qKii
11.22.2012 , 11:54 AM | #18
I went AFK and left my character logged in about 2 hours ago, when i came back 30mins ago I was logged out and in server select screen. I selected server and logged in to my character and when i came in I was downgraded to F2P. After restarting the game my subscriber status was back but had to fix quickbars and stuff again.

Character Name:
Qki'nen
Server:
Red Eclipse
Area:
Dromund Kaas
Approximate time:
About 30min ago

DarkISI
11.22.2012 , 02:25 PM | #19
Character Name:
Thar'ara'tedos
Server:
T3-M4
Area:
Fleet
Approximate time:
1 Minute ago
Wenn man mit Todessternen auf Womprattenjagd geht, dann ist alles, was zerstört wird und keine Wompratte ist, Kollateralschaden.

nimmir
11.22.2012 , 03:26 PM | #20
Your character name: Zennos
Your server name: The Red Eclipse
Area logged in to (ie. Republic Fleet, Voss, etc): Alderaan
Approximate time when the incident occurred: About an hour ago.

After restarting the game it's back to normal. Of course, I have all the problems mentioned above, rest xp is gone, I have to reslot my skills, received the preorder mail again etc.
Térria
The Maiar Legacy, Tomb Of Freedon Nadd