Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Quesh, im too low, 3rd time...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Quesh, im too low, 3rd time...

eldudeness
03.29.2012 , 06:22 AM | #71
Unless you stealth through most of the missions that require you just collecting something or talking to someone, there's no way that you can be that underleveled. I have seriously done like 1 FP and maybe 2 Heroics total throughout the entire game and Im consistently 3-4 levels above the mobs on all my characters. Also, I dont do space missions or PVP very much either. Just killing the mobs on the way to objectives has always put me way above the level of the NPCs.

In conclusion, kill stuff...

Erevan_Kindelar
03.29.2012 , 06:27 AM | #72
Quote: Originally Posted by tormentuk View Post
Leveling is just too fast, to fanny around with instances and heroics.
Sorry TormentUK, I cannot really add anything to the discussion that has not already been said - I hit every quest I could find on my way through each planet, and even on Quesh I was 2 to 4 levels ahead of the quests, depending on how many mobs I had killed on the way/how much rested XP I had.

But the irony of posting to complain that you are 4-5 levels behind the zone and then saying that leveling is too fast to do instances or heroics is something I laughed at...

Elishah
03.29.2012 , 05:15 PM | #73
Yeah, Quesh is just broken on the republic side. There doesn't appear to be a similar content-hole on the empire side, which I think is why many players haven't experienced the problem.
There are sixty million mac users. Apparently Bioware doesn't like making money or successful games?

dscount
11.14.2012 , 11:19 AM | #74
The magic number is level 33 (as per the Toxic Clash mission min level) - http://www.torhead.com/mission/5ILXC...clash#comments

I've run across the SAME problem on two TOONS now. Yes I've SKIPPED all content but Class Quest and some PVP. Both times while I was "Power Leveling" my toons even with keeping them in RESTING every logoff time.

BW Lied - (Shocked look on my face) - You can't skip all the content and do just Class quests to level up even with Legacy (without more side bar XP items). I've MAX'd out the legacy class bonus (all five), exploration bonus (all five) and even PVP bonus (all five). I'll usually grab LORE and DATACRONS along the way as well.

I've found that I'm having to run several days of PVP to get high enough level to defeat each boss in each Class quest. (5 levels below = almost impossible, 4 level below you actually hit the boss for damage)

While this is great for helping slow down power leveling characters is does suck the advertised "LEGACY" features don't do what was promised to "Play the way you want to play". I would suggest BW not make comments like that in the future. (Then again legacy didn't turn out like it should have - IMHO) I still wouldn't remove this "Feature" or road block as it does force folks to go back and smell the roses or the face plant of a PVP session.
Sage/Sorc Gate 2013 Combat DEV LOL Responses:
"...you must play defensively and make them pay for trying to kill you."
"...require a higher skill level than many players are comfortable with."

AspectVoid
11.14.2012 , 12:34 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by Inixus View Post
You need to do like 95% of the quests on each planet inc bonus series, do flash points, pvp warzones and space combat missions or you will fall behind sadly.
This is not actually true. Three of my five level 50 characters, I've done Class, Planet, and Side quests, completely skipping Heroics, PVP, Space, and only doing the Esseles/Black Talon flashpoints. I have reached Corellia at no lower a level then 48, and was always at least a level or two ahead of the content I was playing.

wetslampigduex
11.14.2012 , 12:59 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by dscount View Post
The magic number is level 33 (as per the Toxic Clash mission min level) - http://www.torhead.com/mission/5ILXC...clash#comments

I've run across the SAME problem on two TOONS now. Yes I've SKIPPED all content but Class Quest and some PVP. Both times while I was "Power Leveling" my toons even with keeping them in RESTING every logoff time.

BW Lied - (Shocked look on my face) - You can't skip all the content and do just Class quests to level up even with Legacy (without more side bar XP items). I've MAX'd out the legacy class bonus (all five), exploration bonus (all five) and even PVP bonus (all five). I'll usually grab LORE and DATACRONS along the way as well.

I've found that I'm having to run several days of PVP to get high enough level to defeat each boss in each Class quest. (5 levels below = almost impossible, 4 level below you actually hit the boss for damage)

While this is great for helping slow down power leveling characters is does suck the advertised "LEGACY" features don't do what was promised to "Play the way you want to play". I would suggest BW not make comments like that in the future. (Then again legacy didn't turn out like it should have - IMHO) I still wouldn't remove this "Feature" or road block as it does force folks to go back and smell the roses or the face plant of a PVP session.
haha, it's cause you bought the wrong legacy stuff. I bought the Class, PvP, and FP and it works perfectly. If u do a FP @ ur lvl with the daily and the mission quest you can easily gain a lvl and a half.

xstortion
11.16.2012 , 10:45 AM | #77
Yes I ran in to this problem a few times. I believe that Quesh is the only planet that holds u to that leveling format which to me doesn't make sense. If you are under-leveled let you learn the hard way yourself or if you complete it let you keep going.

Royox
11.18.2012 , 07:21 PM | #78
Have same problem as OP xD. I arrived to Quesh at lvl 34....it requires lvl 36 xD. I did all Planets story except Nar Shadda.

thomasbaxter
11.21.2012 , 10:40 AM | #79
Lol I didn't even do a 2nd mission on Quesh. Stealthed in and out for the class one and I was gone

mikebevo
11.21.2012 , 12:09 PM | #80
Almost think the in a bogus thread. Iím leveling an agent and a knight right now. They will be my 3rd and 4th to 50. Donít PvP, donít do space mission beyond getting the title, donít do flash points and only do Heroics 2+ as I solo them, done a few bonus series, but not all and I am overleveled on both toons. I quit doing the bonus on my knight after Tatooine because I was so overleveled, on my agent I have teamed up with a underleveled guildmate since Voss, so we havenít done anything but a few heroic 2+ and no bonus mission. My Knight is level 45 at the start of Belsavis and my Agent is 49 at the start of Corellia. Now my sawbone (original and main toon) had to grind some to stay leveled appropriately, but I have had to skip stuff on all my other toons to prevent god mode.

What class are you? Are you a stealth class? I find that the non-stealth classes I level way faster since I have to kill more. Like I wrote my sawbones i had to grind some and my 2nd toon was a shadow and she was mainly the correct or 1 level above at the start of each planet. I know she was never 4 or 5 above like my Knight.