Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

60 Day Time Cards = 0 Cartel Coins

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
60 Day Time Cards = 0 Cartel Coins

Nemmar
11.19.2012 , 04:50 PM | #31
The account payment never accepted my card so i always used game cards. I got my points just fine.

Hopefully my card works now. I will have to try again.

Andryah
11.19.2012 , 05:33 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by itsmymillertime View Post
I have played since launch and only entered 60 day time cards and I have 0 cartel coins. Why?
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
There's a thread with a yellow names replying in it. Basically they don't care to look into this problem.
I have played since launch and only entered 60 day time cards as well. I received all the cartel coins I was expecting.

Anyone having an issue....take it up with customer service. That is what they are there for.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

ShepardSpock
11.20.2012 , 10:26 AM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
I have played since launch and only entered 60 day time cards as well. I received all the cartel coins I was expecting.

Anyone having an issue....take it up with customer service. That is what they are there for.
So now it's only people who lick their boots that get the coins while on time cards we see.

Odjii
11.20.2012 , 10:39 AM | #34
I'm in the same boat but support hasn't helped me one bit.

MrToxin
11.20.2012 , 10:39 AM | #35
I also used Game Time Card and I also got 0 cartel coins. A lot of people have my issue, and I really hope BW fixes this asap. It's been 5 days already.

Squeets
11.20.2012 , 10:52 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Rankyn View Post
Probably just a bug in the system.
Don't sweat it.
That doesn't make it ok... By the time Bioware support gives him his cartel coins all the items he gets from the packs won't even be worth anything if he intends to sell them.
------
"I am the Vanguard of your destruction, this exchange is over." - Donald Duck

KurganNazzir
11.20.2012 , 10:55 AM | #37
I have only ever used GTC and I got all of my coins. As much as it may suck, the best course of action if you are missing coins is to call customer service to get it straightened out.
Dark Eclipse
GAF

seatown
11.20.2012 , 11:26 AM | #38
Quick question: were subscribers supposed to get an extra 1500 coins when f2p hit? I had roughly 700 or so saved up before f2p but when f2p launched i only got 1500, and not the 700ish i had saved up.

I only ask because i swear i remember there being something about them giving us 1500 when it launched. I also pay with GTC. Now I realize I may be wrong (thats why im asking)

jersyiii
11.20.2012 , 11:36 AM | #39
i have the same problem : added 60 days => 0 coins

the silence of bioware since release of this patch is also ridiculous, so far for communicating
prolly to busy celebrating with the money that has been flowing in from the coins

KurganNazzir
11.20.2012 , 11:39 AM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by seatown View Post
Quick question: were subscribers supposed to get an extra 1500 coins when f2p hit? I had roughly 700 or so saved up before f2p but when f2p launched i only got 1500, and not the 700ish i had saved up.

I only ask because i swear i remember there being something about them giving us 1500 when it launched. I also pay with GTC. Now I realize I may be wrong (thats why im asking)
250 was given for people being subbed at the switch to F2P, if that's what you mean; it is listed in your cartel coins acct as: Free-to-Play Launch Reward: 250 Cartel Coins. Your account should list all of what you were entitled to.
Dark Eclipse
GAF