Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Theoretika Bug?

Felioats
11.16.2012 , 08:39 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tordos View Post
I was in the same boat. After clicking the crate, you need to click it like two more times, each time it shows some text. Something along the lines of you found the console, look around for another fuse. If you only click it once it won't let you use the fuse in the corner. Try that and you should be able to remove the fuse from the junk heap and bring it to where the crate/console is. Good luck.
I would think he would have tried this before running out of air, but I also think you may have solved his problem.

Sometimes we completely overlook the simplest things. I was stuck until I looked on the guide and saw that something I thought was part of a wall was a blast door.
>

UltimateKrucible
11.18.2012 , 11:37 AM | #12
I've been having problems here too.

First up, it's not clear you have a flashlight - I died 4 times before checking the forums to find that out.

Now the flashlight ... doesn't work, for some reason.

This quest has gone from 10/10 to 0/10 ....
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

MarkB
11.19.2012 , 05:13 PM | #13
Hope you found the way out... but just in case...
Spoiler
Greedo didn't shoot!!

fatninja
11.19.2012 , 05:18 PM | #14
There is a flashlight???? I did the quest in complete darkness.

Bigbozo
11.19.2012 , 05:19 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Felioats View Post
I would think he would have tried this before running out of air, but I also think you may have solved his problem.

Sometimes we completely overlook the simplest things. I was stuck until I looked on the guide and saw that something I thought was part of a wall was a blast door.
It was my third try before I saw I had to click the console one more time to get the fuse to light up. Some of us are just slow

DarthOvertone
11.19.2012 , 05:29 PM | #16
I really enjoyed the Theoretika portion of the HK line. To me it was a throwback to KOTOR and old style single-player gaming. Instead of everything being obvious and apparent, you had to figure stuff out, sometimes resulting in frustration or even death.

I didn't use any of the guides my first time through and it took me a couple hours to figure everything out. Was time well spent, really enjoyed the mood of the ship, the sub plot of the diaries, and everything else. Great job BW!!
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1 & S2-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Battlemaster Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!

Caelvin_Williams
11.21.2012 , 01:15 PM | #17
I had this same problem. I reset the mission a couple of times then i figured out this mission requires you do things in a certain sequence. You cannot get the fuse till you have located the panel and discovered the fuse missing. You cannot locate the panel till you try the door. Click the door, then click the box, then click the panel, then click the inside of the panel, get the fuse, put the fuse in. Then you can click on the other two things in the room.

chuixupu
11.21.2012 , 01:20 PM | #18
It's hard to see....I was in there with a friend and both of us were scrambling around looking for it and we BARELY found it before the time was up. The fuse is just so tiny that it is really easy to miss.

The thing that is even weirder is I did that quest by myself on another character before that and I had NO memory of that entire room, makes me think I skipped it somehow with a bug, lol.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Torrin_
01.29.2013 , 11:47 AM | #19
I can't get the Security badge off the body on Deck 5. I easily get to deck 5, I see the body, I can use the medical droid lying with the body, but I don't get a badge off it. Every site says there's a badge on that body but not when I do it. Help please.
May the force be with you

BobaScott
01.29.2013 , 04:34 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by fatninja View Post
There is a flashlight???? I did the quest in complete darkness.
So did I. I saw there was supposed to be a torch, but could not get it to light. So I gave up and did it blind.