Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why are all cartel items not venderable

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
why are all cartel items not venderable

Samoth_Nomad
11.19.2012 , 09:43 AM | #11
This is an actual bug, but it doesnt happen to everybody. I can't sell any of my cartel junk to a vendor AFTER the timer has run out. I get an error msg. When I hover over the item, I get the vendor price, but it wont let me sell it.

XTremeXTek
11.19.2012 , 10:19 AM | #12
I think hes not talking about selling on the Global Market but to a vendor. I have been unable to vendor anything that is perma bound, temporarily bound during the first two days of acquisition, or anything not bound at all

Derrien
11.19.2012 , 12:53 PM | #13
Yes I am NOT talking about trading or selling on gtn, I am talking about selling to just any random vender. None of the items have been used, equiped, bound, or have timers of any kind they have been sitting in my cargo hold sence I opened them the first day of free to play. When I try to sell to vender i get a big red message across screen that says you may not sell (insert item name here) item. Each item shows a price in green that the vender would buy it for but I can not sell them.

krashovrload
11.19.2012 , 01:09 PM | #14
++

I'd like to be able to sell my Cartel junk straight a vendor - a quick check on the GTN will bring up pages upon pages of the same item and so being able to sell it via a vendor for a fixed price makes sense (at least to me)...

++

tidmass
11.19.2012 , 01:43 PM | #15
this is a common feature, ime, of free to pay and cash shop games..... cash shop items can be used or sold to other players or destroyed... but not sold to an npc. why? well whoever is publishing the game has gone to a lot of trouble to introduce gold/credit sinks....why would they render that effort useless by squirting more gold/credits into the game?

caveat emptor

Samoth_Nomad
11.19.2012 , 04:19 PM | #16
def seems to be a bug. since its not happening to everybody. just like how you cant list pink-purple crystals on the gtn.

Banegio
11.19.2012 , 04:26 PM | #17
Cause genius BW wants people to spend more cc/cr to purchase cargo/bag space to store the trash.