Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Greatest Force User of All Time

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Greatest Force User of All Time

Xatasha
11.18.2012 , 12:32 AM | #181
Jar Jar Binks is the most powerful dark side force user. He single handily got almost everyone in the universe to hate him and ruined star war films too boot. That is one hell of a mind trick he did on all of us.

lokdron
11.18.2012 , 12:44 AM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by Swarlesx View Post
Technically he did. Just can't perform all those abilities because of alignment.
George Lucas disagrees with you he layed down the law that you cannot master both light and dark g canon overwrites whatever is said in the revan book so revan did not master both since its impossible.

What revan did was become one with the force which is not mastering both light and dark hell revan was not even a master of the dark side or light side. What made revan amazing was his leadership abilities and his charisma not his prowess with the force.

If the exile was not there revan would of been killed by the emperor.
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

Swarlesx
11.18.2012 , 02:17 AM | #183
Quote: Originally Posted by lokdron View Post
George Lucas disagrees with you he layed down the law that you cannot master both light and dark g canon overwrites whatever is said in the revan book so revan did not master both since its impossible.

What revan did was become one with the force which is not mastering both light and dark hell revan was not even a master of the dark side or light side. What made revan amazing was his leadership abilities and his charisma not his prowess with the force.

If the exile was not there revan would of been killed by the emperor.
I find Revan to be a special case since he literally lived two lives. He had knowledge of the darkside and had mastered it in one life but because of his alignment as a jedi he could not use its abilities to their fullest. Luke had great knowledge of the darkside and probably could have performed many powers if he was a sith. I think defeating Malek and being at least able to put up a good fight against the emperor of the sith puts him at master level for the light.

Rabbarabba
11.18.2012 , 03:37 AM | #184
Quote: Originally Posted by Swarlesx View Post
I find Revan to be a special case since he literally lived two lives. He had knowledge of the darkside and had mastered it in one life but because of his alignment as a jedi he could not use its abilities to their fullest. Luke had great knowledge of the darkside and probably could have performed many powers if he was a sith. I think defeating Malek and being at least able to put up a good fight against the emperor of the sith puts him at master level for the light.
I can see your logic to him mastering the light, but the 'all mighty creator' himself says it is impossible to master both sides of the force, no matter how special the case it cannot happen.

gabarooni
11.18.2012 , 10:21 PM | #185
Luke is the most powerful ever. Thats it. There is no debate. He is the Rand Al'Thor of Star Wars.
New Gear is the ONLY type of character progression at endgame. Raiders are not the only ones who want to continue to progress their toons throughout an expansion. Im a bad bad speller.

Castiel
11.19.2012 , 07:24 AM | #186
1: Marka Ragnos
2: Exar Kun
3: Ulic Qel'Droma
4: Darth Andeddu
5 Naga Sadow
6: Darth Jadus
7: Darth Bane
8: Jolee Bindo !
9: Darth Sion
10: Darth Nihilus

My favorites.

Sir-Austin-Poops
11.19.2012 , 08:04 AM | #187
I would have to say Darth Revan. He can actually teleport himself, use dark and light powers, and be a Jedi and Sith in his life, that would be probably very powerful.

lokdron
11.19.2012 , 08:08 AM | #188
Quote: Originally Posted by Sir-Austin-Poops View Post
I would have to say Darth Revan. He can actually teleport himself, use dark and light powers, and be a Jedi and Sith in his life, that would be probably very powerful.
Is this post serious?
You have seen it, you have felt it within you as you have traveled with me. The growing anger, the rage, and the power it brings. Yet the power does not build without struggle. Through small cruelties greater ones are born. Kriea/Darth Traya
Dark side eye topic make your voice heard if you want canon movie sith eyes!

POPsi
11.19.2012 , 08:34 AM | #189
If not counting Abeloth and the Ones (strictly speaking they are not force users but some kind of manifestation of the force) it's Luke, who else? Revan probably wouldn't be a match to the new jedi order masters either, after all he got beaten up by a not so special strike team.

Darth_Urtani
11.19.2012 , 04:32 PM | #190
My Revan from KOTOR, she was a bad@ss.
CE VIP