Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning to game, what class should I play?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Returning to game, what class should I play?

Ranaro
11.15.2012 , 04:45 PM | #1
I've already leveled a sorcerer up to 50 and I think my warrior is level 40, but I wanna play a new character, what should I make?
-Vaaroth-
Sith Sorcerer

Skodan
11.15.2012 , 08:00 PM | #2
the one you enjoy most
The Goa'uld Legacy Level 50 on Jedi Covenant (previously Canderous Ordo)
Imperial Entanglements
Less Imperial Entanglements
Check out LIE and IE: Galaxy Wide Casual Social Guilds

Helig
11.16.2012 , 02:10 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ranaro View Post
I've already leveled a sorcerer up to 50 and I think my warrior is level 40, but I wanna play a new character, what should I make?
Totally up to you. If you like melee but want something fresh, then consider Concealment Operative. Very good singletarget spike damage, excellent utility (Toxic Screen removes *a lot* of bad stuff from you - including movement-imparing effects, DoTs and delayed blast explosives - like those that help pyros unload 15k burst on someone's arse). Healing is graet, especially in PvP environment due to being able to duck, rendering you immune to pulls and charges.

Fancy ranged - go Sniper. My favorite ranged class for PvP at this time. Mercenary is great for PvE DPS, and, despite of what whiners say, is perfectly playable in Pyro spec (has cleanses, which are amazing, can bust out of a critical derpsmashnoob's root with Degauss, tons and tons of instant cast-based damage which only requires timing to execute). Merc healer is also my favourite healer to play in both environments.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

RamasSoKehur
11.16.2012 , 08:42 AM | #4
Assassin

Quantemoq
11.18.2012 , 12:22 PM | #5
strongest dps classes in pvp are : rage marauder, pyro powertech, and rage jugg.
strongest healer : operative
best full tank: vengance/immortal hybrid jugg

Xargyn
11.18.2012 , 06:31 PM | #6
Since you already have two Imperial characters, I'd go with a Republic class. If you're not tired of Force users, I'd go with a Jedi Knight and make him/her the opposite advanced class than your warrior is.
CE VIP Remember when this was a big deal?