Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bastion Database rollback - lost couple hours experience and loot

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Bastion Database rollback - lost couple hours experience and loot
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Oshimo
11.16.2012 , 10:30 PM | #1
Unacceptable bioware - we lost a couple hours experience, HK parts, and loot items. The worst is someone that got kicked from the guild was rolled back into the guild. Provide an explanation immediately for this it is completely unacceptable.
Diverbuoy
<sweeps hand> "Feel the force of these words, surround you, bind you, consume you they will, forever they will dominate your destiny."

Beesodd
11.16.2012 , 10:31 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hello Oshimo,

We're looking into this now. We don't have any further info at this time.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Oshimo
11.20.2012 , 11:06 AM | #3
status?
Diverbuoy
<sweeps hand> "Feel the force of these words, surround you, bind you, consume you they will, forever they will dominate your destiny."

Oshimo
11.20.2012 , 03:51 PM | #4
You know I sure hope bioware isn't thinking we are going to forget about one of their most embarrassing moments - a roleback is pretty much THE ultimate epic fail moment in modern MMO. Sure it was a weekly event in generation 1 MMOS, but today, after all these years, and advances in databsae transaction log features, redundancy, and integrity ... there is no excuse for not having a full restore. Is there a link to a formal apology to your players or restitution. Cause a rollback is pretty much the worst kind of MMO fail.
Diverbuoy

Oshimo
11.23.2012 , 10:43 PM | #5
Someone in response to my issue with the rollback has reset my character - I lost guild master status in the guild. I have had a ticket open for many hours now ... someone please respond immediately!
Diverbuoy