Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ive played almost every day since Day 1...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Ive played almost every day since Day 1...

DarthWoad
11.16.2012 , 04:20 PM | #1
So i've been subscribed each month since release, have at least 50+ days game time on all my characters combined, and I end up with just under 2000 coins. I bought the standard edition.

Then I spoke to someone who got 12000 coins, he bought the collectors edition and 1 year membership at the start, and has only played for like 2 days total game time.

In my eyes, this isnt really fair. And yes, call me greedy. I wasted half of it on the useless cartel packs and got junk for it. I have no intention of buying more cartel coins because i'm already a subscriber, and I only get 200 coins per month?

AboB
11.16.2012 , 04:22 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWoad View Post
So i've been subscribed each month since release, have at least 50+ days game time on all my characters combined, and I end up with just under 2000 coins. I bought the standard edition.

Then I spoke to someone who got 12000 coins, he bought the collectors edition and 1 year membership at the start, and has only played for like 2 days total game time.

In my eyes, this isnt really fair. And yes, call me greedy. I wasted half of it on the useless cartel packs and got junk for it. I have no intention of buying more cartel coins because i'm already a subscriber, and I only get 200 coins per month?
Got, or bought?

DarthWoad
11.16.2012 , 04:22 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by AboB View Post
Got, or bought?
got apparently

SOULCASTER
11.16.2012 , 04:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthWoad View Post

I've been active, subbed and playing every day since early access pre-launch, and I have the $160 collectors edition. I logged in and I have 3,050 Cartel Coins.

Anyone with more than that has either more than 1 account and is telling you their combined total, or they simply purchased cartel coins and didn't tell you, in an effort to be 'cool'.
Soulcaster
www.twitch.tv/CidxPvP
Come watch me log on and hit the buttons that light up!

Jableson
11.16.2012 , 04:36 PM | #5
How about this, I started playing in early january last year and have subscribed the entire time. I only recieved 500 cartel coins.

The kicker was that during the last year i only pay for 30day sub and then cancel my sub immediately.. kinda like a 30 day time card without buying the time card. Because i didnt auto resub i dont recieve credit for cartel coins. Oh well, its all superficial crap anyways (if your level 50).

AboB
11.16.2012 , 04:41 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Jableson View Post
How about this, I started playing in early january last year and have subscribed the entire time. I only recieved 500 cartel coins.

The kicker was that during the last year i only pay for 30day sub and then cancel my sub immediately.. kinda like a 30 day time card without buying the time card. Because i didnt auto resub i dont recieve credit for cartel coins. Oh well, its all superficial crap anyways (if your level 50).
Fair enough, but it sounds like you should consider putting in a ticket with BW.