Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SWTOR Class/Species/Alignment Quiz

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
SWTOR Class/Species/Alignment Quiz

ArcticNemesis
08.16.2012 , 05:24 PM | #11
Nice little quiz, listed me as:
Jedi Guardian: 83 points
Zabrak: 27 points
Alignment: Gray, 66 points
Time to go make a Guardian. Should be fun.

Noobishlord
08.16.2012 , 05:39 PM | #12
Let's see here... I got...
Class/AC: Jedi Consular - Sage 86: points (out of how many, I wonder, but wow anyways.)
Race: Mirialan : 50 points
Alignment: Light Side - Strong : 47

...Ya know what, instead of thinking about how this performs here or how that performs there, or political who-ha, I'm gonna trust the instincts that got me these results and make a Mirialan Jedi Consular. To the game!

Other things to note, a Vanguard and a Juggernaut came in BELOW 0 (-5 and -3 respectively.) Sorcerer was the next highest, but only at 60, followed by Mercenary (45) and Operative/Scoundrel (40.) Mirialan is the only race above 0, so that one won by a HUGE margin. And as for the alignment, the Light Side Tendencies was the next highest, obviously.

Oh, and by the way, there were no virus, trojans, or anything of the sort detected. It's safe.

((P.S. @ ReiperX, your sig is 100% facepalm worthy.))
Swooping is bad... unless you are the swooper.

SwiftyDragon
08.17.2012 , 11:49 AM | #13
It gave me a DS Chiss Merc, and my main character is a LS Chiss Merc. Great quiz!
------------------------------------------"Want Blizz to zap bad guys?"------------------------------------------

bobmcbo
08.17.2012 , 12:38 PM | #14
old quiz is old. And the questions are too obvious what they'll lead to.
OMG! Imperial ships can get a .00008% power increase! Nerf the empire!

Trauglodyte
08.31.2012 , 11:56 AM | #15
Oddly enough, an Imperial Agent - Operative (Twi'leck). Lucky me as I play an Conc Op and would totally be a Twi'leck if I had the option when I created him.
To die is simply to end the cycle of pain!

kotorhalo
11.08.2012 , 04:56 PM | #16
sith assasin sith pureblood strong dark side it just discribe my highest level character right down to the dot (character's name is Orranim)

LostInReverie
11.08.2012 , 10:22 PM | #17
I got Grey Zabrak Sentinel. However, the next class that fit me was Shadow, which is my main character's class so this quiz is pretty awesome. Okay, this is kinda creepy actually. The third best class for me is Marauder, and that's my main on the Empire side. XD
THE CALLISTO LEGACY (JC)
THE SOLARIS LEGACY (EH)
55s - Melusine
55s- Ilaria / Drusīlla

Cykee
11.15.2012 , 06:59 PM | #18
So I take it gray means neither light nor dark side ? hmmm

Helig
11.16.2012 , 05:18 AM | #19
Got Grey Human Shadow. Fitting, I suppose. But I'm Guardian from the very beginning to the very end.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cykee View Post
So I take it gray means neither light nor dark side ? hmmm
Eyyyup.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie

Whitenois
03.25.2013 , 12:15 PM | #20
I am a Smuggler, Gunslinger