Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Haven't received my party Jawa yet.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Haven't received my party Jawa yet.

Dudeo
11.15.2012 , 05:02 PM | #1
I haven't received my party jawa yet. Seen people with it but haven't got it yet... and I do qualify to recieve it so I don't know where it is...anyone else not received theirs?
-The Jawa Strikes Back-
Rep Guild, now recruiting on Red Eclipse

LrdRahvin
11.15.2012 , 05:15 PM | #2
Consider yourself lucky...the thing is an abomination....all of my characters immediately stuffed theirs into their respective cargo holds...only wish I could suck all the air out of the cargo holds now...seriously, you will see what I'm talking about as soon as you get yours....most annoying thing ever

Lord_Karsk
11.15.2012 , 05:16 PM | #3
Mine was in the mail, btw you can use it while in warzones.Same with banners.

Merwanor
11.15.2012 , 05:22 PM | #4
They could at least made it move a bit, just a static thing orbiting your head.... Really badly made to be honest.
The Dark Side of the Force is the pathway to many abilities some consider to be… Unnatural.

Andryah
11.15.2012 , 05:55 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Merwanor View Post
They could at least made it move a bit, just a static thing orbiting your head.... Really badly made to be honest.
Orbiting around your head =/= static.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

hallucigenocide
11.15.2012 , 05:59 PM | #6
have'nt gotten any either.. what exactly are the requirements?

i've been playing for allmost a year
Dellamorte Jedi Battlemaster

terzappi
11.15.2012 , 06:01 PM | #7
I have the same problem

Chiltonium
11.15.2012 , 06:37 PM | #8
Havnt gotten mine either :-(
Syasentas - 55 Operative
Syadestis - 55 Powertech
Syaseheth - 55 Assassin
SyasehethS - 55 Juggernaut (yea, same name with an s, so what, wanna fight about it?)

Jaisen-Naritus
11.15.2012 , 06:38 PM | #9
Chiming in to say that I haven't received it either. Nor the banner that was supposed to show up for CE owners, either.
Republic Commando

jedidreamer
11.15.2012 , 10:03 PM | #10
I just subbed and I haven't received mine either I thought if we subbed by today, we would get it if we were an active subscriber before August 1st? I paid for a month before August. I don't know why I don't have it
Focus, Control, Discipline