Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sol-Ra
11.14.2012 , 09:34 PM | #101
I'm in. Most of my alts already sport this as they don't have those endgame titles yet for finishing stories and such. But Sol will wear his for a while too.
Sol-Ra Mundari
{DPS Vigilance Guardian - 55}
REGULATORS
CE VIP SK

<Star-Gazers>
The Harbinger

The ability to speak does not make you intelligent. Now get out of here. - Qui-Gon Jinn Ep 1

MidichIorian
11.14.2012 , 09:43 PM | #102
I will do that in my search for a new padawan. Speaking of, it would be cool if there was some sort of padawan system.

You would link someone as your padawan, requirement that the player didnt have a legacy already, and once that player cleared stuff, in a group with people his/her own level or solo, you'd get points. And no, it wouldnt be a way of boosting a new currency because the padawan could drop you at any point he/she felt like so it would actually require that you supported him/her with your guidance.

well
11.14.2012 , 09:51 PM | #103
Nice idea but there are soooo many little princesses that will be talking smack to the new folks.So a suggestion is first tell new folks how to use ignore option.

Eanelinea
11.14.2012 , 09:56 PM | #104
I'll tell new players to skip the free to play and pay for a sub, like me. =)
60 Juggernaut, 60 Sniper, 60 Shadow, 60 Powertech, 60 Guardian, 60 Gunslinger, 60 Vanguard, 59 Assassin, and 14 55s on Shadowlands

Amantino
11.14.2012 , 10:01 PM | #105
Great idea. This is the mentality we need

PeRgE
11.14.2012 , 10:13 PM | #106
I and all the Founders In Passion and Power on the server The Shadowlands will be wearing ours.
Your soul is oftentimes a battlefield, upon which your reason and your judgment wage war against passion and your appetite.

-IceHawk-
11.14.2012 , 10:39 PM | #107
Already Tagged and roaming The Shadowlands.

/signed

eclipsedmoon
11.14.2012 , 11:04 PM | #108
founders unite! lol i'm totally doing this
The Revenant
The Shadowlands

Karl_Ancher
11.14.2012 , 11:09 PM | #109
GREAT idea! I'm in!
I am Scrooge McDuck, of the Clan McDuck! There can be only one!

I am confident of this ... I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait for the Lord! Be strong and take heart, and wait for the Lord! Psalm 27:13-14

RikHar
11.14.2012 , 11:58 PM | #110
Bah, we're Sith, we help no one! Let them carry their own weight or die.

The Republic will be happy to help. Their sappy ways will be there to serve the younglings. They'll teach them to be doormats for the Sith, much like they are.