Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Jenovan
11.14.2012 , 11:40 AM | #551
Can't remember if I mentioned this one in my first post on this thread, ages ago: capes with capes!

One of the early quest reward green chestpieces for Gault (I believe it's "Gault's Sleek Jacket") is an awesome suit with a full cape -- and a smaller cape on top of it. Over the top? Yes. Appropriate for the character? Totally. XD I've gotten one other random drop in a similar style once, but it seems to be (??) one of the more unusual appearances, at least on Empire side. Would love to see that style in a customizable, faction-free form.

Also seconding whoever mentioned an "invisible" belt a few posts back. The gun holster belt with the dancers' outfit -- not so cool actually

ChazDoit
11.14.2012 , 05:38 PM | #552
Maybe it was already suggested but I'd like to see Malgus and Satele Shan armor/robe and the models already exist in the game, maybe slightly modify them so the are not identical.

Also I would be pretty cool to see Darth Malak armor, Visas Marr armor, and so on, again, maybe not identical but very similar.

septicbrainfluid
11.14.2012 , 07:47 PM | #553
*All gear (except implants and relics) should be moddable*

*All gear should be able to have its colour changed independent of chest piece via a standard photoshop style colour wheel.*

Everybody wins. If someone wants to run around in pink and yellow armor, so be it.

Valscorn
11.14.2012 , 10:15 PM | #554

black robe with hood up for marauders

SIMILAR TO XENOTECH WEAPONMASTERS VEST.... JUST BLACK

I WILL USE ALL OF MY CARTEL COINS FOR SUCH A CHESTPIECE
"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent"

Caminari
11.15.2012 , 05:08 PM | #555
Haven't read all 52 pages, not going to apologise for it, so you'll have to excuse me is this has been said already;
I would blow a few months credit allowance on Atris' armour from KOTORII.
"Relativity applies to physics, not ethics."~Albert Einstein
╬╬╬╬╬|██████████████████████████████)

Alec_Fortescue
11.16.2012 , 12:46 PM | #556
Bump. Why is this not sticky anymore and not even replied to? :/
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Urael
11.16.2012 , 12:56 PM | #557
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Bump. Why is this not sticky anymore and not even replied to? :/
It's all about the "new communications plan"! /sarc

RevisVennox
11.16.2012 , 01:07 PM | #558
I know it's been said before but MAKE CRYSTALS BIND ON LEGACY!

It is really the ONLY thing I collect in this game and I hate the fact that my main has 13 crystals that I paid insane amount of credits for that only he can use. I paid a ton for my purple crystal, at least give me the option to trade it to one of my alts.
"I am a Ronin of the force...I am Revis Vennox"

smexymage
11.16.2012 , 01:08 PM | #559
The robes/mask the sith wear in the Deceived and Hope trailers. Also, allow hoods to remain up, when masks are equipped. Something like that would be amazing.
. Never Forget

hawga
11.16.2012 , 01:09 PM | #560
I have a green Chest piece on my guardian that I am completely crazy about. Its only level 34 so I will be unable to use it anymore. I was thinking you make a chest piece mod similar to your invisible chest, but instead create a oj moddable chest from any white/green/blue peice
╼⇥≪ Reign ≫⇤╾
PvE oriented guild (Pst West) based