Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How much money....

TheRealCandyMan
11.14.2012 , 08:02 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalmackem View Post
150 euros!!!!!! Ure eiether Rich or crazy

And il spend nothing, i sub, anything i want il save up for and buy with my free coins, most of the stuff in store is cosmetic tatt anyway
Do you have a job? Saving 150 a month to spend on whatever you want isn't difficult at all.

Sanctioned
11.14.2012 , 08:09 PM | #22
Hell, I spent..............lots..................of money on SWG's TCG card packs to try to get the Imperial Spire house, and other types of items they promised to never make exclusive to TCG. I'm probably going to spend just as much money here.
(Black Vulkars) Bastion: Dregs - 50 Operative , Dresni - 50 Assassin Fapmonster - 50 Vanguard
Shadowfire: Dregs - Spy | Ryuten - MPowers/MLS
Flurry: Ryushi - Rifleman/Creature Handler

Gomla
11.14.2012 , 08:18 PM | #23
Absolutely nothing.

They get a sub out of me and that's all the money they will get.

Andryah
11.14.2012 , 08:30 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
Hell, I spent..............lots..................of money on SWG's TCG card packs to try to get the Imperial Spire house, and other types of items they promised to never make exclusive to TCG. I'm probably going to spend just as much money here.
You are a model coin customer.

Did you ever get the house?
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Lord_Ravenhurst
11.14.2012 , 08:30 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by HammersteinSW View Post
Personally I allow myself around 150 a month to spend on completely silly stuff and I might blow it all on CC.
Congrats, you won't find anything more silly than blowing 150 on virtual items. lol

you could as well light up a cigar with the cash, donate to a relief fund or back a project on Kickstarter. All of that would be better use for that amount of money.

and no, I won't spend any real money in the shop. No gambling boxes, no magically summoned carbonite chamber and no useless pet. I'll save it up in case it can be spent on something useful, a.k.a. the damn space expansion, if it ever comes.

TheRealCandyMan
11.14.2012 , 08:42 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
Congrats, you won't find anything more silly than blowing 150 on virtual items. lol

you could as well light up a cigar with the cash, donate to a relief fund or back a project on Kickstarter. All of that would be better use for that amount of money.

and no, I won't spend any real money in the shop. No gambling boxes, no magically summoned carbonite chamber and no useless pet. I'll save it up in case it can be spent on something useful, a.k.a. the damn space expansion, if it ever comes.
That's a terrible way to look at it. Most people have entertainment budgets, and if this is how he wants to spend it then it isn't worthless at all.

kevlarto
11.14.2012 , 08:42 PM | #27
I am hording my coins, to purchase content, I have a feeling the new planet will be a cc item.. so I won't have to crack open my wallet..
Do not dwell in the past, do not not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Expectations lead to suffering

Sanctioned
11.14.2012 , 08:45 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
You are a model coin customer.

Did you ever get the house?
Sadly, no

Figures though. My luck is so terrible O_o
(Black Vulkars) Bastion: Dregs - 50 Operative , Dresni - 50 Assassin Fapmonster - 50 Vanguard
Shadowfire: Dregs - Spy | Ryuten - MPowers/MLS
Flurry: Ryushi - Rifleman/Creature Handler

mentalmackem
11.14.2012 , 08:46 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by TheRealCandyMan View Post
Do you have a job? Saving 150 a month to spend on whatever you want isn't difficult at all.
Yes i have a job, but by the time ive paid Car Insurance, petrol prices, food, rent, phone line, internet subscription to the game, electric, gas, tv licenses etc etc etc and with xmas coming up 150 euros is alot of money

Aquanatah
11.14.2012 , 08:46 PM | #30
I'm planning on buying all the features I need to eventually let my sub lapse.

I only play 2 characters and don't really have the interest in pursuing any of the other classes.

Once I have all the quick-bars and other stuff I need. Then I'll probably just buy ops passes week to week.

Only way I resub is if we get some really crunchy content next year.
"For over a thousand generations the Jedi Knights were the guardians of peace and justice."