Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How much money....

HammersteinSW
11.14.2012 , 07:36 PM | #1
...do you plan on spending tomorrow on CC and item packs ?

Personally I allow myself around 150 a month to spend on completely silly stuff and I might blow it all on CC. The xp boosters are just too sweet to pass up, since they will finally make it less time-consuming to experience all the class stories. Also I'm a huge sucker for super-rare stuff.

How about you ?

Shingara
11.14.2012 , 07:37 PM | #2
erm, nothing
Health Warning - Thread May Contain Nuts.
First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to all game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge. http://www.swtor.com/info/news/blog/20120731

Skoobie
11.14.2012 , 07:40 PM | #3
Zero.

grombrinda
11.14.2012 , 07:41 PM | #4
Nada...I already sub.
We didn't start the Star Wars,They were already fightin' em,since George was writing them!!

mentalmackem
11.14.2012 , 07:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by HammersteinSW View Post
...do you plan on spending tomorrow on CC and item packs ?

Personally I allow myself around 150 a month to spend on completely silly stuff and I might blow it all on CC. The xp boosters are just too sweet to pass up, since they will finally make it less time-consuming to experience all the class stories. Also I'm a huge sucker for super-rare stuff.

How about you ?
150 euros!!!!!! Ure eiether Rich or crazy

And il spend nothing, i sub, anything i want il save up for and buy with my free coins, most of the stuff in store is cosmetic tatt anyway

Mowermanx
11.14.2012 , 07:42 PM | #6
I'll give it 2 days, then lol's will be had on this forum...

jagertharn
11.14.2012 , 07:42 PM | #7
Around $200 myself...on cartel packs. Hopefully a white crystal drops so I can sell it for a major profit.

LukeSaberRattler
11.14.2012 , 07:43 PM | #8
I will spend my 2500 free coins then maybe a little on the account unlocks for the ship gtn and mailbox.
The Harbinger
Skabiin lvl 55 DPS Juggernaut -- Skaviin lvl 50 DPS Guardian -- Kappo lvl 55 DPS Sniper -- Verucaa'Salt lvl 47 Tank Vangaurd -- Snozzberry lvl 44 DPS Gunslinger -- Vermicious'knid lvl 45 Tank Shadow -- Viizla lvl 37 DPS Mercenary -- Okiira lvl 37 DPS Sentinel

HammersteinSW
11.14.2012 , 07:44 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by mentalmackem View Post
150 euros!!!!!! Ure eiether Rich or crazy
Actually neither and I'm only a student with a part time job, and of course some months I don't find anything worth wasting cash on. But it usually covers stuff like:

New hardware I don't need but want.
Kickstarter projects which won't be out for years.
Unhealthy food like Ben&Jerries ice cream.
....other nonsense...

Wonkadude
11.14.2012 , 07:44 PM | #10
I'm already getting 1700 coins for subbing since launch, possible $10-20 (atm i think that's 5-10 euros, butt don't quote me)