Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Wear your Founder Tag and help the younglings
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Zodiacrat
11.14.2012 , 11:52 AM | #11
Sounds like a great idea. I'm in.

Andryah
11.14.2012 , 11:52 AM | #12
My lore contribution for the day: there will be some players role playing Dark Sith that will say they need to kill the younglings... not help them.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

UltimateKrucible
11.14.2012 , 12:01 PM | #13
I'll be strapping that thing on and heading to Tatooine to educate them there younglings about proper respect fer their elders, dagnabit.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

NinjaApacHe
11.14.2012 , 12:23 PM | #14
Yeah, let's do it!!!

Xenirath
11.14.2012 , 12:31 PM | #15
Is it considered helping if I duel them only to 1 shot them and the tell them "You have much to learn young one, follow me and achieve greatness"
The Three Topics Better Not Discussed Online:
1)Religion
2)Politics
3)Which Videogames are Better

AzuthTheHighOne
11.14.2012 , 12:34 PM | #16
Quick question, I just bought the digital deluxe edition online about a week ago and I have noticed people with titles. How do I know what my title is and how do I change it?

Thanks

LtGeneralGezlin
11.14.2012 , 12:37 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenirath View Post
Is it considered helping if I duel them only to 1 shot them and the tell them "You have much to learn young one, follow me and achieve greatness"
Hey, so long as you follow through and help them. I think it would count. :P
CE Owner - The Gallifreyan Legacy - Squad 238 Tester
55 Gunslinger, 50 Commando, 50 Sentinel, 55 Shadow.
50 Operative, 18 Mercenary, 55 Marauder, 55 Juggernaut, 50 Sorcerer.

s_w_sanders
11.14.2012 , 12:44 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AzuthTheHighOne View Post
Quick question, I just bought the digital deluxe edition online about a week ago and I have noticed people with titles. How do I know what my title is and how do I change it?

Thanks
Go to the character sheet and right next to your name there's a little arrow, it will open up your titles. You unlock various titles playing the games, doing certain things, and depending what alignment you are (Light and dark level 3 both get unique titles). Also in your character sheet you can toggle head gear on and off (for both you and companions), unify colors to your chestpiece (a great add in I might add), and turn dark side corruption on and off.

As for the original post I already try to help the young people. I don't keep my founder title on because it doesn't fit the character I'm playing (I like to rp with my characters though i'm not on an rp server).

MoogleNut
11.14.2012 , 12:45 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by AzuthTheHighOne View Post

Thanks
Go to your character screen (C), above your character picture is a box with your name in it, there should be a little arrow thingie on the left of that that opens a drop-down with any titles you've earned - click on the one you want and you're good to go.

Edit - ninja'd

venomlash
11.14.2012 , 12:46 PM | #20
I'ma do that too.
Quote: Originally Posted by MichelleArcher View Post
Hey there, all! This thread has passed the dreaded 1,000 post limit, and is now in fire. Thanks for the fun, but we feel this discussion as run its course. We will not be restarting this thread.
Jarrant Gartin, Gunnery Commando, Spark of Hope, Begeren Colony