Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TORParse.com

Master_Nate
11.13.2012 , 01:47 PM | #11
I will be suggesting this site to the guild I am in and will let you know of any concerns/questions/comments we have. Thanks for taking the time to do this as well. The live parser everyone uses currently seems to affect members of our raid, at least in PC performance, frame rate issues, etc.

After a wipe, we discuss changes and adaptation we can make as well so this would be a perfect time to upload logs and make other adjustments if needed.
IMPERIAL AGENT
Nodo/Yonder
Lobsters go PEENCH PEENCH
Prophecy of the Five

BogyOne
11.14.2012 , 05:50 AM | #12
Many thanks for the great tool you have given us!

I'd like to ask as well - are the features like uptime or procc monitor in scope of development (e.g. report how often I fire up Zen or relic proccs)?

Sorry in advance if I missed them!

GeckoOBac
11.14.2012 , 06:40 AM | #13
The statistics seem wonky, at least for some operations...

Atm the statistics for kephess (EC) 8 man HM show only 10 people and the lowest dps is 387 for a KILL...

That doesn't sound right.

Lyynk
11.14.2012 , 09:41 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by GeckoOBac View Post
The statistics seem wonky, at least for some operations...

Atm the statistics for kephess (EC) 8 man HM show only 10 people and the lowest dps is 387 for a KILL...

That doesn't sound right.
Some of the boss IDs still need to be confirmed or possibly switched which is why certain modes of certain bosses show up like this.

*Edit* I forgot to add that I actually e-mailed the SWTOR Fansite team to ask them if they could provide a list of the boss IDs from the instances/operations (the long number you find next to an NPC name in the combat log), but no one ever e-mailed me back =/ So, I just have to manually verify them all myself and through the help of other people submitting combat logs, which takes a little time.
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

Lyynk
11.14.2012 , 09:42 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by BogyOne View Post
Many thanks for the great tool you have given us!

I'd like to ask as well - are the features like uptime or procc monitor in scope of development (e.g. report how often I fire up Zen or relic proccs)?

Sorry in advance if I missed them!
It's something I have planned actually and already have the basic parts of this system working, but I can't give a time frame of when it will be done. Sorry =/
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

GeckoOBac
11.14.2012 , 09:55 AM | #16
Another question... How are in combat resses treated? In a recent fight I died and was combat ressed and finished the fight, but in the "boss fights" view basically the fight gets truncated after the death and the second part doesn't appear at all (I guess I would still be able to find it in the entire log though)

Lyynk
11.14.2012 , 10:27 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by GeckoOBac View Post
Another question... How are in combat resses treated? In a recent fight I died and was combat ressed and finished the fight, but in the "boss fights" view basically the fight gets truncated after the death and the second part doesn't appear at all (I guess I would still be able to find it in the entire log though)
Well, in theory, the system is supposed to recognize the combat res and group the fight together as one fight. But, it's a system I need to re-visit as it doesn't always do what it's supposed to, as you have reported here. It's higher on my list of things to do.
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com

Eaglec
12.19.2012 , 06:56 AM | #18
Useful tool. Thanks for the link.

Habaneri
01.07.2013 , 08:04 AM | #19
Thanks for the nice parser, very useful.

I have one suggestion:

Graphs for Damage, thread etc for the group logs. Like the "TPS vs Total Threat Charted over Time" but with all the group members in it.

Lyynk
01.08.2013 , 08:58 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Habaneri View Post
Thanks for the nice parser, very useful.

I have one suggestion:

Graphs for Damage, thread etc for the group logs. Like the "TPS vs Total Threat Charted over Time" but with all the group members in it.
Thanks for the suggestion Habaneri, I'll see what I can do.
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com