Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is your Favourite Speeder?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
What is your Favourite Speeder?

YoshiRaphElan
11.09.2012 , 05:05 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NRVNQSR View Post
the fleet vendors have most of them. the purchasable ones anyways. There's one available at the Speeder Vendor and another at the LS/DS vendor.
Thanks! To you and the other poster.

AshlaBoga
11.09.2012 , 08:11 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Depends what mood I'm in. I love the Tirsa elite. I got it from Karagga SM a long time ago. It just looks like a piece f junk a hutt would use, but it's cool at the same time. Does that make sense?

And, of course, I want that avalanche tank!! Too bad I don't have a guild for Nightmare mode Explosive conflict.

Oooh, yeah

that would be my 4th fav
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

ziphii
11.09.2012 , 08:13 PM | #13
I can't figure out how to get a speeder in the first place. I have a level 20 character, but still don't see anywhere to learn or buy one. And I see people using them all over, so I must be missing something.

AshlaBoga
11.09.2012 , 09:48 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ziphii View Post
I can't figure out how to get a speeder in the first place. I have a level 20 character, but still don't see anywhere to learn or buy one. And I see people using them all over, so I must be missing something.
Actually what you're missing is 5 levels. You get the speeder ability at level 25, not level 20.

The people you see using a speeder at level 10-24 spent 40k on a Legacy Unlock (which requires Legacy level 10 irc).
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Belacose
11.10.2012 , 11:15 AM | #15
The black mini TIE fighter, Gurian Shadow is still the coolest.

NRVNQSR
11.12.2012 , 06:17 AM | #16
okay, HOW exactly does one gain the avalanche tank? I can't find any information on it at all

Anysao
11.12.2012 , 07:29 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by NRVNQSR View Post
okay, HOW exactly does one gain the avalanche tank? I can't find any information on it at all
Nightmare explosive conflict, confirmed drop from Colonal Vorgath, the third boss.

Nightmare explosive conflict releases Thursday.
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

AshlaBoga
11.13.2012 , 12:36 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Anysao View Post
Nightmare explosive conflict, confirmed drop from Colonal Vorgath, the third boss.

Nightmare explosive conflict releases Thursday.
Is that a guaranteed drop (100% chance), or is it RNG?
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Meepbot
11.13.2012 , 12:51 AM | #19
Representing with the Longspur Recon and the Gurian Shadow. Neither are hard to get, but I see few people with them, which i like no pics, sadly
The Shadeslayer Legacy |The Harbinger | No Guild
Bloo, 50 Sniper | Turtlestomper, 50 Merc | Beautiful-Ocean, 50 Jug | Arran, 50 Sin
Guiotine, 50 Sent | Popojoe, 50 Sage | Ericksson, 50 Scoundrel | Phoenix, 50 VG

SlimsPicken
11.16.2012 , 11:56 AM | #20
Favorite that I own? my CE speeder. free and I use it till 50 on everyone.

Favorite that I will never get because RNG is retarded number generation= command throne.
For every man there is a sentence, a string of words, which has the power to destroy him.