Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere
11.05.2012 , 10:31 PM | #21
Added Healing to Force Powers category.
Added Chapter 35 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

StarSquirrel
11.05.2012 , 11:48 PM | #22
Stellar work! I enjoy your informative, yet concise descriptions and I feel like you really know what your talking about.

If I could make a request for a future series, I know its a controversial topic but there are many misconceptions regarding Mandalorians and I feel you could clear up a lot of things for people. I'm a fan of a (more tone-downed) Karen Traviss style Mando myself as opposed to the FotJ cannon-fodder mercenaries and I'd like to see your interpretation of cannon regarding the culture. (might even be worth their own series of threads with the Neo-crusaders, Deathwatch, Hippie Mandos, ect...)

I'd also like to see a series to do with somewhat obscure non-force using organizations such as the Antarian Rangers. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Antarian_Rangers or the Noghri, Exchange, Black Sun, ect...
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

Aurbere
11.06.2012 , 09:54 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
Stellar work! I enjoy your informative, yet concise descriptions and I feel like you really know what your talking about.

If I could make a request for a future series, I know its a controversial topic but there are many misconceptions regarding Mandalorians and I feel you could clear up a lot of things for people. I'm a fan of a (more tone-downed) Karen Traviss style Mando myself as opposed to the FotJ cannon-fodder mercenaries and I'd like to see your interpretation of cannon regarding the culture. (might even be worth their own series of threads with the Neo-crusaders, Deathwatch, Hippie Mandos, ect...)

I'd also like to see a series to do with somewhat obscure non-force using organizations such as the Antarian Rangers. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Antarian_Rangers or the Noghri, Exchange, Black Sun, ect...
Interesting topics. Those are actually some good ideas that would make some good threads. I'll look into them.

Thank you very much!
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
11.06.2012 , 07:08 PM | #24
Added Farsight to the Force Powers category.

Wednesday November 7th, I will post a new Event thread.

Aurbere
11.07.2012 , 02:07 PM | #25
Added Z-95 HeadHunter to Wolfninjajedi's analysis threads.

Aurbere
11.08.2012 , 06:17 PM | #26
Added Mandalorian Wars to Events threads.

Aurbere
11.09.2012 , 10:21 AM | #27
Added Psychometry to Force Powers

MasterMe
11.09.2012 , 11:06 AM | #28
I'm curious what you mean by "necro." You say you don't want us to necro the Revan thread.

When you write the Revan thread, I hope you realize that I'll have a tuff time abstaining from a debate, although I'm sure I won't get pissed like last time .

Aurbere
11.09.2012 , 11:10 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterMe View Post
I'm curious what you mean by "necro." You say you don't want us to necro the Revan thread.

When you write the Revan thread, I hope you realize that I'll have a tuff time abstaining from a debate, although I'm sure I won't get pissed like last time .
"Necro" as in bring back from the dead. Like a Necromancer does to dead people.

Wolfninjajedi
11.09.2012 , 09:48 PM | #30
Don't forget to add TIE and X-wing to the list!
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.