Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

An in-depth look at Index Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
An in-depth look at Index Thread

Aurbere
10.31.2012 , 09:22 AM | #11
Added Character analysis of Atton Rand under Wolfninjajedi.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Amminius
11.01.2012 , 04:30 PM | #12
Dear Master Aurbere, the index should cover something about "the force war" Love what you are doing here.

Aurbere
11.01.2012 , 04:54 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Amminius View Post
Dear Master Aurbere, the index should cover something about "the force war" Love what you are doing here.
That's actually a good idea. I think I'll cover that in the future. Thank you!
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Aurbere
11.01.2012 , 06:03 PM | #14
Added Telepathy to Force Powers

Jack_Shadowshade
11.02.2012 , 01:58 PM | #15
So, have you thought about possibly doing something about the Trākata saber form? I know its not canon but i personally find it interesting. At the least I'd like to see what you have to say about it. Here is the Wookiepedia page link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Trākata
Marauder-Juggernaut-Sniper-Sorcerer
Assassin(Retired)
Shadow

Beniboybling
11.02.2012 , 02:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jack_Shadowshade View Post
So, have you thought about possibly doing something about the Trākata saber form? I know its not canon but i personally find it interesting. At the least I'd like to see what you have to say about it. Here is the Wookiepedia page link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Trākata
Lol - At least two members of the Old Jedi Order were known to employ this or a similar technique: Obi-Wan Kenobi, during his final lightsaber duel with the infamous Sith lord, Darth Vader.

No, he just turned it off

Aurbere
11.02.2012 , 03:13 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Jack_Shadowshade View Post
I probably wont devote a thread to Trakata, seeing as how it isn't an "official", but I may as well share my thoughts on it. It's use seems impractical, which, if you think about it, makes it even more practical. It can confuse the enemy into thinking that you are giving up, which can lead to a sneak attack of sorts.

It may have vulnerability to an extremely aggressive opponent. You wouldn't have much of a down-time to apply it.

Aurbere
11.02.2012 , 06:06 PM | #18
Added Mind Trick to Force Powers.

Aurbere
11.04.2012 , 11:14 AM | #19
Added Telekinesis to Force Powers category.

Aurbere
11.04.2012 , 05:37 PM | #20
Added Count Dooku- Sith Lord to characters and added Galen Marek to Wolfninjajedi's analysis threads.