Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Force flight

mefit
10.30.2012 , 01:53 PM | #11
Quoting HK-47 ("KotoRII") in respect to how I feel about Luke.
"Statement: Sometimes , Master , it is difficult for Meatbags to step back and gain some perspective on death and its importance in their insignificant lives !"
("^ I feel Luke even EU is very Significant to StarWars but I love good stories 110% more !")

I feel a Character that has had atleast 35years of a run and purely out of fear of Fanboys everywhere going nutz at that slightest thought that one day Luke Skywalker might pass on , I feel he should die for the better of Story and mankind as we know it !
In my opinion a Character is as only as good as his weakness , and no one can beat Luke Skywalker as he will steam roll anyone in the Universe with little if any effort .

I love OT Luke Skywalker , but I very much dislike EU Skywalker ............ I would be more intrested to see someone like Jaina Solo come into the spot light and take over . After all she is currently a story worth reading with all the drama that is in her life . I believe Jaina Solo becoming the new Hero would be StarWars Evolving rather than staying the same .
I been Married for 9 years and have to kids with my wife , if she died I would be ruined and very unable to defend myself against fights ect . Skywalker EU just keeps going on and on .

I know Wolfninjajedi I never got back to you on this but in the EU Skywalker has no Yang as he has no Equal . A Yang is someone or something that is your Brick Wall and no matter how many times you try to break it down , it just stands there unscratched and viceversa.
So in the end Luke is a living neverending Fanboy idol that will continue to be without equal until George Lucas allows for some good story telling and not the constant Good always defeats Evil story line. ("After all its called Starwars not StarDefenders")
((""I do not Dislike Fanboys of Luke , But I do get sick of their neverending blah Luke this , Blah Luke that . I feel StarWars is bigger than Luke Skywalker""))
I like Jedi's way more than Sith Lords and the only reason Nihilus is my favorite is because so far I feel like there is a saddness to be told about his Character . If he was ever superman , I would disown him .

"JUST MY OPINION"
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server

Aurbere
10.30.2012 , 02:08 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by mefit View Post
Quoting HK-47 ("KotoRII") in respect to how I feel about Luke.
"Statement: Sometimes , Master , it is difficult for Meatbags to step back and gain some perspective on death and its importance in their insignificant lives !"
("^ I feel Luke even EU is very Significant to StarWars but I love good stories 110% more !")

I feel a Character that has had atleast 35years of a run and purely out of fear of Fanboys everywhere going nutz at that slightest thought that one day Luke Skywalker might pass on , I feel he should die for the better of Story and mankind as we know it !
In my opinion a Character is as only as good as his weakness , and no one can beat Luke Skywalker as he will steam roll anyone in the Universe with little if any effort .

I love OT Luke Skywalker , but I very much dislike EU Skywalker ............ I would be more intrested to see someone like Jaina Solo come into the spot light and take over . After all she is currently a story worth reading with all the drama that is in her life . I believe Jaina Solo becoming the new Hero would be StarWars Evolving rather than staying the same .
I been Married for 9 years and have to kids with my wife , if she died I would be ruined and very unable to defend myself against fights ect . Skywalker EU just keeps going on and on .

I know Wolfninjajedi I never got back to you on this but in the EU Skywalker has no Yang as he has no Equal . A Yang is someone or something that is your Brick Wall and no matter how many times you try to break it down , it just stands there unscratched and viceversa.
So in the end Luke is a living neverending Fanboy idol that will continue to be without equal until George Lucas allows for some good story telling and not the constant Good always defeats Evil story line. ("After all its called Starwars not StarDefenders")
((""I do not Dislike Fanboys of Luke , But I do get sick of their neverending blah Luke this , Blah Luke that . I feel StarWars is bigger than Luke Skywalker""))
I like Jedi's way more than Sith Lords and the only reason Nihilus is my favorite is because so far I feel like there is a saddness to be told about his Character . If he was ever superman , I would disown him .

"JUST MY OPINION"
I like a good story too. But Luke, Han, and Leia are people that cannot be killed off. This is from GL. No one can kill off those three characters unless he says so. So they will most likely die due to old age.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

khayyinx
10.30.2012 , 07:49 PM | #13
Could you guys post screenshot of the force flight being used?

Slowpokeking
10.30.2012 , 07:52 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by khayyinx View Post
Could you guys post screenshot of the force flight being used?
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...rce_Flight.JPG

Count Dracula!

mefit
10.30.2012 , 09:18 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
I like a good story too. But Luke, Han, and Leia are people that cannot be killed off. This is from GL. No one can kill off those three characters unless he says so. So they will most likely die due to old age.

Well since I went to work and came back to this great news , I guess GL will have nothing to say on Luke , Han, or Leia....................but its now Doubtful Disney will kill them either , as now they will become cashcows for Movies , Cartoons and Probably a set of Marvel Comic series !
Darth Mefit
Sith Marauder
Chiss
Shadowlands Server