Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Vampero
02.28.2012 , 07:42 AM | #41
Quote:
Originally Posted by belizar
Will the collectors edition ever get updated with more items ? as it stands now the security key vendor offers more/better in some cases.
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Yes.
I'm glad to hear my $149.99 CE vendor is getting a update ! Put some cool pets and armor with the mods in them..
Vampero Bloodlust

terminova
02.28.2012 , 07:53 AM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by Malus_Rex View Post
Don't think it does. Do you have the CE? Only a fanboy would be happy with it... the pet you get is just a re-skin of a pet anyone can get.

The real-life items I will are alright, though some are - look at once then never looked at again - items.
I happen to like what came in the CE box. What's your problem? You didn't get a nifty statue of Darth Malgus and a cool looking box?
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
I support...wait, which thread is this? Sorry, I'm following a lot of flame wars at the moment. Uh, oh yeah, clicking!

I support clicking!

Drewser
02.28.2012 , 07:55 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Dire-Wolf View Post
It's pretty disappointing. There's a few companion customisations and a light set of moddable armour. I expected a bit more then that. Hopefully it will be updated soon.

Also on a somewhat related note does anyone know if the secuirty key vendors sell any worthwhile stuff? I've got a security key from my CE but I haven't put it on my account yet because I don't know if the hassle of having to type in a bunch of numbers when I log in in addition to my username, password and occasional security question answer is worth it for the extra items.
There are one time use Fleet Passes for just a 1,000 each with 60m cool downs. That alone makes the security key worth having.

Nessirin
02.28.2012 , 08:01 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Vampero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by belizar
Will the collectors edition ever get updated with more items ? as it stands now the security key vendor offers more/better in some cases.

I'm glad to hear my $149.99 CE vendor is getting a update ! Put some cool pets and armor with the mods in them..
Nah no pay to win for you. But cool orange items, sure,enjoy.
Darth Mado vas Nightfall 50 marauder Ven Zallow

Malus_Rex
02.28.2012 , 08:20 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by terminova View Post
I happen to like what came in the CE box. What's your problem? You didn't get a nifty statue of Darth Malgus and a cool looking box?
I did actually quite like the statue and the box gave me a smile walking home with it. But this is the reality of what the SW:TOR CE is: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=216059
Azrael
Jedi Sentinel
Lightside
Collectors Edition

stupidhero
02.28.2012 , 08:26 AM | #46

If WoW just came with a pet and mouse mat then... wow that sucks big time too haha. How much was their CE?
Though atleast they got a game with theirs. We never! (figure of speech again here)
Add artbook/soundtrack to the list :>.

About the prices: Cataclysm CE was 70 . SC II - CE was 85 (+USB Stick with SCI+Broodwar). D3 CE currently lists at 100 (behind scenes DVD/Bluray + USB Stick with DII+LoD, and if you opted for a WoW Year pass: 4 months of WoW).

I'm quite confident that ToR CE is/was 150. So you basically get what you paid for. (a jimrainor statue is currently 44 in the eu blizzstore :>)

terminova
02.28.2012 , 07:38 PM | #47
But this is the reality of what the SW:TOR CE is: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=216059
No, the only reality associated with the CE is what came with, everything else is simply an opinion. I like it and think it's fine. You don't think it's fine. Opinions. Neither are right or wrong.
Quote: Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
I support...wait, which thread is this? Sorry, I'm following a lot of flame wars at the moment. Uh, oh yeah, clicking!

I support clicking!

Tiar
02.29.2012 , 01:55 AM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by terminova View Post
Sorry, but no, 2 months is not a lot of time for adding more vanity items to the game.
That's not entirely true. Bioware was adding new content to Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2, like new and unique weapons and armor packs, companions, etc, every 1-2 months for almost a year. There are also hundreds of free to play games out there that add 10-20 new vanity items to their cash shops every 1-2 weeks, and since it's owned by EA Games, these F2P companies have no where near the resources, capital, or backing that Bioware does.

Honestly, I don't care how long it takes to add the new vanity content. I want it to be a polished product that everyone wants to have, so I'm willing to wait for it. My only fear is that they'll let the same team that designed the end game raid gear have a go at making it.
"This dish is so poorly prepped, EA is trying to publish it."
"Install WoW in 2 easy steps!"
"Step 1: Remove side panel from your tower case."
"Step 2: Deuce on your hard drive."

pmantz
03.01.2012 , 03:25 AM | #49
Yes.
does this apply to Digital Deluxe Edition also??
Odyssey
Greek - Republic - PvE - Casual
odyssey-guild.eu

Alec_Fortescue
10.29.2012 , 01:50 PM | #50
Yes.
Where is the update?

Is GZ still working here, by the way?
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.