Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Companions and Romance Speculation

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
New Companions and Romance Speculation

RogeAce
10.26.2012 , 08:37 PM | #21
For the bounty hunter a new companion could be that sith chick thana from taris I wouldn't mind hiting that and I think a choice to eather tern the ship droid into one of those prostatut droids or a asasin droid would be cool
A jobs a job as long as I get paid

NorthernWitch
03.29.2013 , 09:11 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Eyerocks View Post
I stopped romancing with doc hoping one day i could romance with scourge, i know its weird and all but...

I'll wait for you...
No it is not. I completely agree. I would rather have Scourge than Doc. Sure Doc is fun, but I think that romancing Scourge would be a better challenge.

NorthernWitch
03.29.2013 , 09:25 AM | #23
I'm hoping that they do come out with new or able to romance characters that are in play. I have finished my female trooper with Aric. At first I was like, "oh will", but after getting past his stiff personality was fun. I laughed at the end where I got mail from him with gifts.

I'm lvling a jedi consular and I had a quick fling with Tharen, but Holly the hologram got in the way. Go figure a npc can romance or be in love with a hologram, but i can't romacne Zenith who is a Twi'lek. I even lose affection points with Tharen because of my responses when it comes to Holly. Not that I want to romance him, I just see it as a program and nothing else. I just than give him gifts to get them back. All I get is Felix. Ah, no. Can't stand his voice, even tried changing his look, but nope. Don't like the character,

I have to say, what better way to say I love you than with Zenith's line, "So, who do you want me to kill". Is that not love. LOL. I also say, that Zenith affection points went down when I showed emotion about Felix. Could it be possible?

I have to say that I love Corso. He is a blast. I love that he tries to be the Romeo, but ends up tripping over himself and handing you a gun.

I know that male characters for romance are having the same problem. So, lets cross your fingers.

NorthernWitch
03.29.2013 , 09:28 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by SamuelAU View Post
I like the idea, but adding 16 new companions to the game would require a lot of work in terms of writing, voice acting etc. I think it would work better if there was one male and one female per faction and you get a choice between the two.

As for species, that would be hard because you can never please everyone, but it would be nice to be able to have a Chiss or Mirialan companion.
I love the Chiss character. Two of my toons are Chiss

thewitchdoctor
03.30.2013 , 09:07 PM | #25
So HK gave us a new, generic (as in available for everyone) DPS companion.

I humbly request a new, generic Healer companion. I seriously dislike both Quinn (uh, why is he still on my ship and not spaced out an airlock?) and Talos ("oh, we won!" No Sith companion should be so frequently surprised of his success!). I would *love* to replace them.
Good. Bad. I'm the twi'lek with the saber.
Active: 55 Marauder - 55 Powertech - 55 Guardian
Leveling: Sorcerer
Inactive: 55 Assassin

drug_cartel
05.05.2013 , 03:01 AM | #26
For new companions:

I want Jaxo for my Trooper (and all of you that abandoned her, she can show up alive and well and ticked off that you left her, with a nice burn scar on her face).
I want Thana for my Sith Warrior (and all of you that killed her, again, she comes back with a nasty scar and explains that she wasn't quite dead but respects you finally besting her).
I want that House Terrall noble guy for my Smuggler. There is a reason he doesn't jump on the Female Smuggler the way that his sister will for the Male, and he brings a little class when compared to that hillbilly Corso.

But for existing companions...
I really want Tanno Vik to become SGRA. Complete with an arc about how his commanding officers kept him down early on because of their prejudiced, and that's why he ended up a bit more rebellious.

Bugattiboy
05.05.2013 , 12:33 PM | #27
What sucks is that these supposed new companions could've been cool, but now because of them being involved with SGR I'll most likely never talk to them.