Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

High PVE DPS Class....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
High PVE DPS Class....

Daxx-Vosh
10.25.2012 , 03:49 AM | #41
If we're talking about Operations.... I say you can't really narrow it down to a fixed ranking. There are too many things to take into consideration.

+.) Team setup
+.) Player and experience of the DPS
+.) Encounters
+.) understanding the class and desire to play that class.
etc etc.

For instance, many have rerolled mara/sent after they've seen what some players are capable off in PvP or simply by being influenced through the forums. I give you that, it is a very very powerful and actively played class (meaning many buttons to push), but only because you rerolled the class doesn't make you play it well.

Played a sage from the beginning, got bored really quick. Basically all you do is kite, shield, project, pebbles and throw in a heal now an then.... sounds boring? Yeah to me it is and when I get bored, I get lazy and when I get lazy I start doing mistakes resulting in me getting pissed. Others will beg the differ, but the class does not fit my play style hence I will never be as effective as a Sage that actually wants to play the class.

My point is, and that i truly believe... a smart Sage will eventually outplay/dps a sent/mara on some meele centric encounters and the other way around.

Tobradex
10.26.2012 , 08:32 AM | #42
The original OP post was from February....

RiP
Xibrom - 50 Operative Healer

Oculi 50 Mercenary