Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't choose.

Cageragee
12.19.2011 , 11:14 PM | #11
Go Bounty Hunter. Class is a blast to play you will never get tired of your rocket animations! The story is really fun and first companions can heal which =win. You can wear heavy armor and heal if you go merc. not to mentions dual wield freaking pistols! You don't have to heal by all means I'm 25 currently and am in the dps tree I have no problem soloing elites and almost always top 3 dmg done in pvp. I like to think as being almost a ranged paladin!
PS: I've fooled around with healing really not an issue. Very easy shouldnt have a problem with it.
Crimson- 50 Marauder Mind Trick
Cagerage- 50 Merc Mind Trick
Rolandeschain- 40 Gunslinger Canderous Ordo

Avicii
12.20.2011 , 12:05 AM | #12
I am having a tough time as well.

I have a Assassin at 23, Jug at 16 and Marauder at 12.

I like the Sin but there are so many damn SIs and Sins around. I would like the option to tank in PvP which is why I went Jug first and the 30m LS toss. I played Mar in beta up to 19 and really liked it, but that was awhile ago so I rolled one of them as well last lol.

My guild only has 2 Jugs but like 8 Sins + 7 Sorcs so I am leaning towards Jug. But I sunk a lot of PvP time into my Sin. Such tough choices! I cant decide which fits my play style the best.

Plus the Sins in their robes look awesome! ugh..

DavidMouse
12.20.2011 , 12:34 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Quirnheim View Post
I'm pulling my hair out in frustration right now - I'm stuck. Not on how to play but what to play. I cannot choose. I have re-rolled, deleted and remade 4 characters higher then level 10 and I STILL cannot fully set in stone my character. I just see "oh hey this character has a cool story" and want to play it, only to find I suck with that class(Like Agent).
Well, I plan to roll 5 characters right off the bat myself. Who says you have to choose between them? Or, if difficulty is your problem, just try each one.

sneezeowl
12.20.2011 , 12:55 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Quirnheim View Post
I'm pulling my hair out in frustration right now - I'm stuck. Not on how to play but what to play. I cannot choose. I have re-rolled, deleted and remade 4 characters higher then level 10 and I STILL cannot fully set in stone my character. I just see "oh hey this character has a cool story" and want to play it, only to find I suck with that class(Like Agent).

-I wanted to play a Sith Warrior but then I read about leveling specs and just find the QQ about how they are impossible to level and the weakest class in the game

-Wanted to play a Trooper, I love their story but find starting with a DPS companion sucky because there's no one to absorb hits or heal you

-Wanted to play a BH, I love both the story and the companion but the whole heat system is a bit wonky for me.

I hate this. T_T

So much.

I want to play either a:

A) ranged damage dealer, preferably NOT a caster(I never could wrap around how weak armor wise casters are)

B) Something that just runs in and attacks head-on

C) Something with a good, funny, serious story. Which is all of them. Bleh.
I'm in a bit of the same situation, trying different stuff out so I guess I'll comment on this.

Sith warriors are awesome. People whine about each class on the forums and it's mostly just personal fail that's causing it. Being melee makes you suffer more in pvp without healers because people tend to focus whats right in their faces first, but with healers it's a completely different story.

The sniper is pretty awesome if you like ranged DPS. If you swap the cover shortcuts around so you can always go into cover by hitting F you'll hardly ever be bothered by having cover since all ranged classes channel their abilities anyways. And they rock pvp, never finished outside of top5 on mine (I didn't get much of a star wars feel from the story line though, but I've seen a lot of people say they think it's the best one so to each their own).

The bounty hunter is weird, it gets the best starting companion and has an awesome story but to be honest mercenary really put me off after having tried a sniper and I never got into the whole midrange/melee of the powertech. Powertechs are pretty damn awesome in pvp though and mercs can heal.

Havn't tried the inquisitor yet.

In the long run though, just pick what you think is the most fun because every AC is good.

Apollonel
12.20.2011 , 03:11 AM | #15
people say the trooper has the best story. +1

trooper may spec ranged dps and still have heavy armor and knockbacks/stuns +1

tropper looks awesome +1

u can even spec for healing if u like at some point +1

go trooper.
Legion of Lettow / Lord Calypho. EU
<◙w◙◙w◙(▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"had to be me, someone else might have gotten it wrong "