Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pink and Yellow screen over TOR

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darth_Dreselus
09.29.2012 , 11:23 AM | #1
Tried logging in today and instead of the login screen I got a pink screen. The game was running fine and I was able to log in simply by remembering where on my screen the Play button is. After that it changed to a yellow screen but I was normally logged in and could hear that I am activating abilities both via keyboard and mousing over my quickbar even if I could not actually see it. I played just fine yesterday and made no changes to my system. I remember a thread about the issue but could not find it.

Core 2 Duo P7450
NVIDIA GeForce GT 130M
4GB RAM
No One Important Died Tavernus - Sorc / Taverna - Mara / Pintus - Op / Gintonica - PT
The Red Eclipse. Sweet Dreams to all my Harbinger children.

Tirvaak
09.29.2012 , 11:31 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Darth_Dreselus,

Thanks for posting, I'd like you to try the repair function from the launcher to see if this helps with your issue.

Exit the game and open the launcher again. Login as normal but do not press play. When the play button appears click on the cogwheel in the left corner of the launcher and select repair.

Once the repair has completed, click play and see if the problem has been resolved.

Let me know if this helps.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

Keysock
09.29.2012 , 11:39 AM | #3
Im having the same problems...... yesterday morning I logged in just fine and had no problems. I get home from work and get the pink (rainbow screen) after load up to choose my char. I know its not my hardware or video card. Custom build PC with windows 7x64, 8gb ram, GTX550 Ti 1gb GDDR5 video card. I did do some research and tried the first step I saw which was the repair. I did that and it fixed it so I thought I was done with this. I try logging on before I go to work and the problem came back. The only thing I noticed that change was the main picture once you log in to press play. (not sure if that means anything) I really dont wanna repair eveytime I try to log in. Any help would be great. Ill take a pic if it happen again to show you.

Darth_Dreselus
09.29.2012 , 12:01 PM | #4
Fixed worked, for now. Thank you BW for prompt response. Derp me for not thinking of it myself. I will update this thread if it happens again.
No One Important Died Tavernus - Sorc / Taverna - Mara / Pintus - Op / Gintonica - PT
The Red Eclipse. Sweet Dreams to all my Harbinger children.

Tirvaak
09.29.2012 , 12:20 PM | #5 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Darth_Dreselus,

No worries, it's an easy one to forget, I'm glad it's working ok for you now. Please do let me know if it happens again.

Thanks.

Hi Keysock,

Thanks for also posting about this, what driver are you currently using with your GTX550 Ti at the moment?

Thanks.

ZGOZZ
09.29.2012 , 12:28 PM | #6
I can not get into the game at all, ran the repair, and still the same issue.
After flash screen going into toon section, bang red, pink screen can not get into the game, this is after new patch...
please advice what to try and in what order thank you..

Tirvaak
09.29.2012 , 12:42 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi ZGOZZ,

Id like to take a look at your DxDiag. Before you post it, please remove your PC Name from the DxDiag.
Please post the DxDiag within code tags or spoiler tags

Go to Start menu:
  1. Type dxdiag into the Search/Run box
  2. Select the "Save All Information" button
  3. This will create a dxdiag.txt file(Please remove your PC Name before posting)

Thanks.

ZGOZZ
09.29.2012 , 07:53 PM | #8
You want the whole file posted?

KurganNazzir
09.29.2012 , 07:54 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ZGOZZ View Post
You want the whole file posted?
Yeah, they do. Remove your computer name but other than that, copy/paste the whole thing into the spoiler tags.

ZGOZZ
09.30.2012 , 05:22 AM | #10
Spoiler

This post has been edited to include spoiler tags – CS Forum Team