Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TFB Secret Zone

GalaxyStrong
09.28.2012 , 12:42 PM | #11
in the star-wars movie Luke is training with Yoda on Degaba and at one point he goes near an area and tells Yoda he feels COLD. Yoda proceeds to tell him that the area (which has a cave ) is strong with the DarkSide. When Luke proceeds to the area with his weapon Yoda tells him he wont need it but Luke doesn't listen and takes weapons anyways. When he enters the cave he see's Vader and they fight. He kills Vader and destroys his mask to reveal it Luke himself behind the mask.

I went a little over-baord here but it's got to be linked to this part of the movie.......Maybe???

When Luke Skywalker traveled to Dagobah to train with Yoda in 3 ABY, the elder Master tasked him to enter the cave. Luke confronted an illusion of Darth Vader within and defeated it in a lightsaber duel, dipping into the passion of the dark side in the process. It was there that he realized what would happen if he turned to the dark side of the Force. Behind the mask of Darth Vader, he saw his own face. It also presaged the revelation that Vader was, unknown to him at the time, actually his father, Anakin Skywalker.

"That place… is strong with the dark side of the Force. A domain of evil it is. In you must go."
"What's in there?"
"Only what you take with you."
―Yoda and Luke Skywalker

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Side_Cave
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

KarethRiker
09.28.2012 , 01:36 PM | #12
Has to be, but how do we trigger it?
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

Fortunefive
09.28.2012 , 02:42 PM | #13
Maybe you must enter it alone, possibly for a solo fight. (like the movie)
Is there any in game item that gives you a buff that keeps you warm, that anyone can get at any point of the game?...

I cannot imagine it would involve multiple people at 1 time (to activate the event), nor a specific alignment, nor a specific race/class combo.

AshlaBoga
09.28.2012 , 02:57 PM | #14
Probably a 6th/bonus boss for Nightmare mode (which we won't see for months ).
FEAR REMAINS ETERNAL, Jung Ma server
Fear Remains Eternal
Lord of Corruption

Jazra
09.28.2012 , 03:20 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by GalaxyStrong View Post
"Only what you take with you."
―Yoda and Luke Skywalker

You're on the right track.
Cali Killed Nox
World Progression Raiding

Thrills - Operative Healer
Website Stream

Nezra
09.28.2012 , 03:28 PM | #16
i wonder... if this could be done with Revan's Mask....

Fortunefive
09.28.2012 , 03:37 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Nezra View Post
i wonder... if this could be done with Revan's Mask....
I don't know! I wish we could get those "official" hints posted here somewhere.... hint hint

TBH seems like a troll post (the hints) since im sure somewhere out there some one has been datamining the hell out of 1.4, and there has been nothing as far as I know about new pets that get hatched, or a new color crystal, or something else completely new...

So whats in the cave? /trollface hehe lolz well you're in the cave so w/e you took with you /duh

Anysao
09.28.2012 , 10:10 PM | #18
Try everyone going in there with a "Red rhombus" title. It's something. I'm reading the lore from it back and forth... And it probably has something to do with a "ruined city, known as "green ellipse". Maybe it's haunted...?

It probably does have something to do with the cave of evil on Dagobah. Maybe everyone fights their "dark side" (chapter 3 final boss vision?)

Just spitballing here.
Ooh! In Guild wars, I get awesome PvP, get to slay dragons, and cast spells! That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

Trigon
09.29.2012 , 04:16 AM | #19
How about enabling the new moods? It's a longshot, and none of them seem perfect but perhaps Alarmed, Awed, Discomforted, or Meditative is on the right track.

As for the "only what you take with you" thoughts, has anyone dragged any mobs into the cave?

Quote: Originally Posted by Fortunefive View Post
Is there any in game item that gives you a buff that keeps you warm, that anyone can get at any point of the game?
I'm not so sure this is on the right track, but nothing should be discounted when brainstorming. The closest I can think of is the Cold Weather Equipment you receive when first arriving on Hoth (though I only received this on one of four toons, my BH I believe). It increases Elemental resistance by 10% for an hour (nice right). Torhead shows a stack of 10 but I only received 1.
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
Ooga booga, the CM is gonna getcha! Ooga booga!
I got 99 problems but a Bith ain't 1!

Jenemi
09.29.2012 , 06:56 AM | #20
Only issue with Cold Weather Equipment is I don't believe you receive it on the Republic side at all. I know I did get it on my Sorcerer however.

As for vision thingy--I did think it could possibly be a vision similar to the Voss Vision you have, but I don't think it'll be current story related (if there is a vision) considering the operation story seems to take place after chapter 3.

Also, I know someone has tried taking in the mobs close by (right in front of) the cave, but if someone wants to try other mobs...
Vanity Pets Guide - I will ALWAYS respond to my PMs as long as I notice.
€ịịмąяїℓεαịị°♥ऄ██████████████████)