Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

After Cathar...

ShupFace
09.27.2012 , 06:44 AM | #1
So we know Cathar will be the next race available. Two questions.

1. What race would you most like to see next?
(I pick Nautolans)

2. What race do you think Bioware is most likely to release next?
(I guess Togrutans)

Tekell
09.27.2012 , 07:13 AM | #2
Because you picked Nautalins and I don't want to copy you I will chose my second choice, Kel Dor.
I met Bioware will pick Rodians.

BrunoLogan
09.27.2012 , 07:26 AM | #3
Remember that BW will only pick species that are able to speak basic. I'd like to see togrutas.

valicetra
09.27.2012 , 12:25 PM | #4
I'd love to see Faleen

Though I'm expecting to see Togruta

HellbirdIV
09.27.2012 , 04:17 PM | #5
I'd like to see Arkanians (And possibly Arkanian Offshoots, maybe pureblood arkanians for the Empire and Offshoots for the Republic?) because, unlike Togruta, Nautolans or Kel Dor, they weren't invented for the prequels but rather have played a big part of the Old Republic era EU material ever since the 90's.

Tales of the Jedi and Knights of the Old Republic comics both had central Arkanian characters - the same is true for Miraluka and Cathar. And unlike the tentacle-heads (Togruta and Nautolans) and the Kel-Dor, the Arkanians actually have an established cultural identity, power base, political alignments and history, rather than just being popular because of random cool-looking Jedi in the prequel trilogies.

As for which ones I THINK will be put into the game, Togruta, because fanservice demands more sexy tentacle-headed rainbow-skinned girls.

empirestryker
09.27.2012 , 08:27 PM | #6
I'd like to see Voss as a playable race.

Slowpokeking
09.27.2012 , 09:54 PM | #7
Yoda's race!

They mostly will release Kaleesh I guess.

Sonnak
09.27.2012 , 11:03 PM | #8
I was somewhat taken away when they went for Cathar. I thought for sure Voss would of been a pick.

As a second race option I would assume they are going to go with Voss.

Wondering for creation purposes if they will allow you to make the Cathar as they were represented in the EU of things with large manes like that of Lions or if they will simply go for the smaller cat features. I would like to see the race as it was presented in the comics and what not but still interesting none the less.

chuixupu
09.28.2012 , 01:20 AM | #9
You won't see Yoda's race every playable...Lucas has some thing about them remaining mysterious and rare.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

HellbirdIV
09.28.2012 , 02:06 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
You won't see Yoda's race every playable...Lucas has some thing about them remaining mysterious and rare.
I prefer it that way. Star Wars is "Space Fantasy" after all, so having some mystery is always better than having everything be explained in detail (which is why people who misunderstand Midi-chlorians throw hissy fits about it) and honestly, I kind of wish they'd never had another member of Yoda's species anywhere in the franchise.