Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consular: Deep Cradle, Dark Heart

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Consular: Deep Cradle, Dark Heart

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

GalacticKegger
09.08.2012 , 02:00 AM | #1
My playing partner is running a Sage and we all but knocked out the Voss quests. I've completed all of my Guardian's class quests and am at the point where I have to consult the holoterminal on my ship before embarking to Corellia. But I won't do that until my partner's Voss class quests are completed so we can head to Corellia together. Our tandem is stuck in limbo until she can enter the Dark Heart instance. This is the first genuine PvE game breaker I have encountered since beta. Any ETR for this?

Please reference in-game ticket submitted tonight by Chryseis on Drooga's Pleasure Barge.
Peace out . . .

N-Sanitii
09.08.2012 , 02:07 AM | #2
Bioware have known about this bug for 3 days and still no fix, i'm the same boat as i cannot finish Voss either with my jedi shadow as this quest is bugged

matspa
09.08.2012 , 02:40 AM | #3
I'm sailing in the same boat here. My poor Jedi Shadow has been standing at the instance entrance for two days now doing nothing.

Hope to get this fixed before she starves to death.

Skuggins
09.08.2012 , 12:37 PM | #4
Same situation here

ilkerz
09.08.2012 , 03:14 PM | #5
Same problem here ı move to corellia doing other missions except my class's.

Mdgshorty
09.08.2012 , 04:36 PM | #6
Same here.
7 Days free subscription time + free stuff = http://www.swtor.com/r/nKJJWc

Bronholz
09.08.2012 , 04:49 PM | #7 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings all,

As some users have stated we are aware of the issue that you are encountering and we are working on a solution for this. As you can see from this post by AllisonBerryman this is a prirotiy for us and we will be providing a resolution as soon as it is available.

We understand the frustration that these issues are causing, but in the meantime we ask for your patience.

Thank you.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

GalacticKegger
09.10.2012 , 12:05 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bronholz View Post
Greetings all,

As some users have stated we are aware of the issue that you are encountering and we are working on a solution for this. As you can see from this post by AllisonBerryman this is a prirotiy for us and we will be providing a resolution as soon as it is available.

We understand the frustration that these issues are causing, but in the meantime we ask for your patience.

Thank you.
Thank you for your response. While not exactly a beacon of hope, I do appreciate you taking the time to get back. I suppose I needed to give the Sith side more love anyway. Sure hope this gets fixed really soon though because we are close to 50 and anxious to get our characters caught up with our friends' characters who are already doing heroics.

I also apologize for not finding the other thread on this issue before making this one.
Peace out . . .