Free TOR Guild Community site.

Tallur

Hey everyone,

I'll try to keep this short and sweet, I don't want to sound like I'm trying to sell something. I just want to inform the community and if possible maybe get a little feedback.

I have been working on a side project, a website were guilds can setup a meeting place for users outside the game. I wanted to create a site where all players could have a guild website easily, and free. Also include the tools that a guild might want to use to communicate and setup events.

So each guild gets its own activity stream or wall (what ever you want to call it), forums, and calendar. And each user has their own profile as well so keeping in touch with other players is fairly easy. The idea is that you create one account and can join as many guilds as you want, so say you have several alts you only need one account if you want to create/join a guild for each alt.

Right now its still in beta and I'm working on it in my free time, and just so everyone knows I am doing this alone as a side project. I'm not looking to make money with the site, but at one point in the future I would love if I could break even with the hosting and domain costs.

But ya, if anyone wants to use it please do. And if anyone has suggestions on how I can improve it please let me know. And right now the main nav and logo are pretty ugly and need to be designed but I havn't found the time, especially with getting early access to TOR.

http://guildsoftor.com/