Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Companion Dialogue Location Index

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
The Companion Dialogue Location Index

iamthehoyden
08.22.2012 , 11:19 AM | #1
I need your help. I'm putting together an index of the trigger locations where our companions comment on something. Common spots are spaceport entrances, cantinas, etc. Some of them are in odd little spots though that you wouldn't expect. I really like these comments - they're fun, give more insight into what our companions are like, and sometimes a little history on the spot.

There's no way most of us are going to find them all on our own. You have to be off a speeder and have a companion out for one to trigger, most of us only use one or two companions the bulk of the time, and few of us have completed all the classes.

If you know of a spot that triggers a comment for a specific companion, please post it. And if you see a mistake or an entry that could be more specific, please let me know. I'll update the index as we go.
Edit (4/20/13): Had to split the index into two posts. Imperial and HK is below, Republic is in second post of the thread.

Dialogue Trigger Points

*spoiler warning* These comments will include spoilers for companion identities, class missions, companion missions, and planetary missions. You've been warned

HK-51
Spoiler

Empire

2V-R8
Spoiler

Imperial Agent

Kailyo Djannis
Spoiler

Vector Hyllis
Spoiler

Doctor Lokin
Spoiler

Raina Temple
Spoiler

SCORPIO
Spoiler

Bounty Hunter

Mako
Spoiler

Gault
Spoiler

Torian Cadera
Spoiler

Blizz
Spoiler

Skadge
Spoiler

Sith Inquisitor

Khem Val
Spoiler

Khem Val (major SI class spoilers)
Spoiler

Andronikus Revel
Spoiler

Ashara Zavros
Spoiler

Talos Drellik
Spoiler

Xalek
Spoiler

Sith Warrior

Vette
Spoiler

Malavai Quinn
Spoiler

Jaesa Willsaam - LT
Spoiler

Jaesa Willsaam - DK
Spoiler

Lt. Pierce
Spoiler

Broonmark
Spoiler
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

iamthehoyden
08.22.2012 , 11:20 AM | #2
Dialogue Trigger Points

*spoiler warning* These comments will include spoilers for companion identities, class missions, companion missions, and planetary missions. You've been warned

Republic

Trooper

Aric Jorgan
Spoiler

Elara Dorne
Spoiler

M1-4X
Spoiler

Tanno Vik
Spoiler

Yuun
Spoiler

Smuggler

Corso Riggs
Spoiler

Bowdaar
Spoiler

Risha
Spoiler

Akaavi Spar
Spoiler

Guss Tuno
Spoiler

Jedi Knight

T-7
Spoiler

Kira Carson
Spoiler

Doc
Spoiler

Sgt. Rusk
Spoiler

Lord Scourge
Spoiler

Jedi Consular

Qyzen Fess
Spoiler

Tharan Cedrax
Spoiler

Zenith
Spoiler

Lt. Felix Iresso
Spoiler

Nadia Grell
Spoiler
---------------

CloudCastle
08.22.2012 , 01:35 PM | #3
Oh! This is so great that you are doing this! It's a big project though. I hope other people can help you fill it out. I'd love to get clips of my favorite companions saying some of the interesting things they say while walking about the world.

Here's a few that I remember. I might not be so good on exact locations, but hopefully every little bit helps.

Gus
Spoiler

Corso
Spoiler

Kaliyo
Spoiler

Kira
Spoiler

T7
Spoiler

Doc
Spoiler

Vector
Spoiler

So...can you tell I traveled with Vector a lot? And I pay attention when he speaks...it's that voice.

I wish I could remember more. I'd love to have a list. I'll come back with more if I find any.

iamthehoyden
08.22.2012 , 02:47 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudCastle View Post
Oh! This is so great that you are doing this! It's a big project though. I hope other people can help you fill it out. I'd love to get clips of my favorite companions saying some of the interesting things they say while walking about the world.

Here's a few that I remember. I might not be so good on exact locations, but hopefully every little bit helps.
So...can you tell I traveled with Vector a lot? And I pay attention when he speaks...it's that voice.

I wish I could remember more. I'd love to have a list. I'll come back with more if I find any.
This is awesome and exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! (And can you tell I run with Aric out a lot...and pay attention to his voice, lol.)
---------------

Crezelle
08.22.2012 , 04:26 PM | #5
ok, the ones for vector i can remember off the top of my head
Ive walked a few agent friends thru thier story lines, so yeah i remember a few
Spoiler
Crezelle De'Chimera, of the Shadowlands
" Secret Agent Blue Booty, at your service. You Lead the way; I bring the kolto. "

RealDalamars
08.22.2012 , 05:02 PM | #6
Kira
Spoiler

I will have to pay attention more. These are ones that happened recently so I remember.
The First Order
Always with you what cannot be done...

Stevaelin
08.22.2012 , 05:22 PM | #7
Smuggler - Guss has a funny one on Belsavis, on a bridge overlooking the Rattataki stronghold near one of the Smugglers class quest areas.

chuixupu
08.22.2012 , 05:55 PM | #8
There's some place in Taris where Kaliyo says something like "Sir! Rakghoul knocked my helmet off, scared me white!" but I'd have to scout around to find the exact location.

She also says something about getting off Tatooine before your skin starts peeling when you walk outside the spaceport.

I know both Lokin and Temple make a comment about Corellia when you exit the spaceport.

Vector and Lokin both make comments about Quesh when you exit the spaceport.

Oh, I have an interesting one. Not only a comment, but a quest.

Spoiler
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Delnoir
08.22.2012 , 07:11 PM | #9
Vette
Spoiler
The Bounty Hunter's Code
If you must follow one, let it be this:
Capture By Design, Kill By Necessity

iamthehoyden
08.22.2012 , 07:28 PM | #10
Crez, I knew I could count on you to fill in some of Vector's, hehe.

Thank you all for your contributions. If you see one that's a little vague and you can clarify it, please do. Also, I'm sticking to the ones that are open-world that you'd be able to trigger multiple times. Thanks again!
---------------