Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

F2P Specific Overhead Icon

Dawginole
08.02.2012 , 02:53 PM | #1
I'd like to request a little icon or possibly a specific name color to appear over all the F2P'ers when this model launches so those of us that are actually supporting the game can stay away from them.

starmanmmo
08.02.2012 , 02:58 PM | #2
And here starts the in-game snobbery.

Briq
08.02.2012 , 03:00 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Dawginole View Post
I'd like to request a little icon or possibly a specific name color to appear over all the F2P'ers when this model launches so those of us that are actually supporting the game can stay away from them.
that'll go a long way towards keeping the game alive right?

Wefi
08.02.2012 , 03:02 PM | #4
they should get their own side of the fleet, and anything else that can relate to the 60's civil rights movement.
Ex-SWG clientside Modder. Creator of Super Jedi. Fixing what is broken since 2004.

Katsuragisama
08.02.2012 , 03:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by starmanmmo View Post
And here starts the in-game snobbery.
QFT. If BioWare's future decisions with this game doesnt turn off new comers, the community's attitude will.
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello, Electronic Arts Inc. - CEO
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time... We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Chachtastic
08.02.2012 , 03:07 PM | #6
How are people who pay for coins to buy the content instead of subscribing not contributing to the game?
DDE VIP

Officer of "Temporary Insanity" on Jedi Covenant. Join us today!

vojinsa
08.02.2012 , 03:15 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Wefi View Post
they should get their own side of the fleet, and anything else that can relate to the 60's civil rights movement.
why stop there? America has a very long and glorious history of treating certain groups of ppl equal so im sure BW can copy and paste a few.
Quote:
Imperial Agent-If I brought you flowers, what would you do?
Kaliyo- Go look for a man?
I love Kaliyo.

GalaxyStrong
08.02.2012 , 03:22 PM | #8
Why don't we just burn some numbers into their arm like the Nazi's did to the Jew's. Snob!!!
RESPECT THE EMPIRE!!!
Or YOUR A DEAD-MAN

cologator
08.02.2012 , 03:34 PM | #9
seriously ??? i can understand doing F2P servers similar to say how runescape does it .. but i think even that is a bit to much since i don't see a way for them to implement the ability to server hop every 30 seconds here .. i have a few friends that a quite interested in giving the game a shot and they are good decent people and decent gamers tho their financial limitations keep them from dropping 30-45 bucks a month for their family to play any game

but to brand these new players with a scarlet letter that hurts their experience is going to encourage them to sub or purchase anything in the game how?

Pairaka
08.02.2012 , 06:36 PM | #10
In keeping with the spirit of the game, F2P... players should all be forced to roll slaves on the Empire side.

/sarcasm off

What an awful suggestion. I don't care if someone plays the game for free or pays for it. Get off your high horse.
Mera Virai | "You should be running..."