Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Real Defection for all classes to spice things up?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Real Defection for all classes to spice things up?

Tempestsun
08.01.2012 , 06:00 PM | #1
I always thought it would be cool if they came out with a *option * for a story sequence once you hit level 50 to allow you to defect to the other side. And I'm not just talking about Hey I was a SW and defected now I'm a Jedi Knight! No I mean like if I was a LS SW and saw the republic was just I could defect and fight for the republic but actually stay a SW with all the animation, abilities, and companions that come with it.

What do you guys think?

I think it would be awesomeness seeing a Trooper fighting along side a IA

Anysao
08.01.2012 , 06:06 PM | #2
Normally I'd agree. But just get off ord mantell on trooper story, (not spoiling) and it just ruins the chance of ever defecting. And what would your companions think? Then finish like Jedi knight story, where it would be too weird to defect.
Sorry if I sound rude, but if you can think of a good reason why you would be able to defect, I support entirely.
BUT one class sort of gets to defect...
Spoiler
Ooh! In WildStar, I get double jumps, path choices, and massive PvP!That sounds cool, but one question, where do I get a lightsaber?

I will never take someone who says "EAware" seriously.

TheManAndres
08.01.2012 , 06:06 PM | #3
I would like to see that but why would the sis say take the agent if he has destroyed countless operations of theres? why would quinn follow the warrior? i mean quinn is super loyal to the empire so is ensign temple.
what do we say to the god of procarsination ? NOT TODAY!

Helig
08.02.2012 , 01:35 AM | #4
I do believe defection should be an option by the end of chapter 1, or maybe chapter 2 (Jedi Knights, for example, get a purrrrr-fect opportunity)... But no endgame defection - it just wouldn't make sense from a story perspective.
"I'm not *giving* him cake, I'm *assaulting* him with cake!" - Pinkamena Diane Pie