Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Combat Log Parser Round-Up & Instructions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Combat Log Parser Round-Up & Instructions

funkiestj's Avatar


funkiestj
07.09.2012 , 07:02 PM | #141
If I, as a tank, guard another player, do any of the parsers show how much damage my guard redirected?

E.g. In PvP WZ, the final scoreboard has a stat for this. Do any of the parsers have something similar?

Mr. Hat says "BW support is the best"!
I am a bad player, so what?

Lyynk's Avatar


Lyynk
07.09.2012 , 09:54 PM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
I updated the post. I couldn't figure out how to merge logs, even after reading the help. It mentioned a group log, but I didn't see that. If you have instructions, I can include that in the post. Also, check your PMs, I sent you one
Here's an example - http://www.torparse.com/g/1

You merge logs during the upload. And thanks!
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

JDotter's Avatar


JDotter
01.25.2013 , 12:04 AM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyynk View Post
Here's an example - http://www.torparse.com/g/1

You merge logs during the upload. And thanks!
sorry for bump. Anyhow does anyone know if there is a way on torparse to separate top parses by class?

Lyynk's Avatar


Lyynk
01.25.2013 , 10:25 AM | #144
Quote: Originally Posted by JDotter View Post
sorry for bump. Anyhow does anyone know if there is a way on torparse to separate top parses by class?
Not sure I understand the question completely, so if this doesn't answer it, please let me know. HM Flashpoints and Operations are ranked on the Statistics page. You cannot sort the tables by class at this time, though.
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

JDotter's Avatar


JDotter
01.26.2013 , 02:20 AM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyynk View Post
Not sure I understand the question completely, so if this doesn't answer it, please let me know. HM Flashpoints and Operations are ranked on the Statistics page. You cannot sort the tables by class at this time, though.
Second part did, ty. I was just wondering if there was a way to see top hybrid sorc/sages parses on each boss fight .

Majority of the fights have zero sorcs/sages up there outside a few and was wondering where I'm stacking up.

TY for help.

Lyynk's Avatar


Lyynk
01.26.2013 , 11:43 AM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by JDotter View Post
Second part did, ty. I was just wondering if there was a way to see top hybrid sorc/sages parses on each boss fight .

Majority of the fights have zero sorcs/sages up there outside a few and was wondering where I'm stacking up.

TY for help.
Np, that's a pretty good idea though. I've noted it for possible development later on
The Konyetz Legacy
Torparse.com
Torparse is a full-featured combat log parsing site and ingame client for SWTOR. More info can be found here.

Umbradomina's Avatar


Umbradomina
05.04.2013 , 05:38 PM | #147
I think there may a problem with Fryingtime. I used the parser today, and 30 minutes later my security software indicated I had picked up the Trojan.zbot.

It may not have necessarily come from Fryingtime, but I cannot be 100% sure it didn't, either.

A word to the wise.
Old age and treachery will usually win out over youth and skill.