Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Best Star ship

ZirusZero
07.02.2012 , 12:45 AM | #21
Smuggler beats all. Decent lighting, plus WE HAVE MORE SEATS YOU CAN ACTUALLY SIT IN.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

TaekwondoJ
07.03.2012 , 07:36 AM | #22
i Like the smugglers and the Knights starships. The layout of the sith ship just anoys me. however the easest to get around is the bounty hunters.

ZirusZero
07.03.2012 , 11:47 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TaekwondoJ View Post
i Like the smugglers and the Knights starships. The layout of the sith ship just anoys me. however the easest to get around is the bounty hunters.
You sure? With the Defender, it's like this: Choose location, get out of seat, jump over the railing in front of you, exit ship.
Quote: Originally Posted by CommunityDroidEN View Post
After our Shenanigans radar sounded off, we quickly hurried to this thread to see what was going on. Upon inspection of the reported Shenanigans, we have removed a few posts to prevent further Shenanigans from taking place.

bright_ephemera
07.03.2012 , 11:59 AM | #24
The only thing I like about the BH ship is that it's the only one where you can watch the main holo from your bed. Lazy movie nights: Done.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

TheHarvester
07.03.2012 , 02:23 PM | #25
The Smuggler's XS Freighter. Why? Because Ebon Hawk + Millennium Falcon, that's why.

http://www.firstwatchcircle.com/pages/thumbs/6.jpg

sabersquirrel
07.03.2012 , 02:41 PM | #26
i think the agents is the best but the bounty hunters is also good

Erudain
07.03.2012 , 02:53 PM | #27
Can't tell you which is the best looking ship but...

The Tropper has the worst!!!....is a fricking Y sideways.....it's feels like driving a giant tuna can

Morgris
07.05.2012 , 10:47 AM | #28
I can't believe it's a question, the Imperial Agent starship is clearly the best with the Sith starship coming in a close second. Maybe the Bounty Hunter Ship in 3rd, Jedi, Trooper, then Smuggler. Generally don't like the pub ships.

Mistress_Ivi
07.05.2012 , 12:05 PM | #29
I'm tempted to not count the Imperial agent ship, because although it looks the nicest over-all... it's Startrek.
Plain and simple.
Jem'hadar engines and a Starfleet interior.

Excluding the obviously wrong place wrong time ship, I'd argue the Sith ship being the best. Practical, sexy lighting, decent placing of all things.
However. If you were to imagine a ship invasion of any kind, the Trooper interior is best for defending inside of...

But for sheer player-practicality(sp) would be the defender used by Jedi. Bop, boop, out.
Former SWG Player and Bloody Proud of it!

Mikka
07.05.2012 , 12:08 PM | #30
The Agent's ship is sexy. Star-Treky, perhaps, but it's a sexy ship.

Not too fond of either the Sith's or the Smugglers. Smugglers feels like a Smuggler's ship should, but it's round-about nature would make it hard to defend, and it's a pain to get around with. Sith's is just so... red.