Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hammer Station - Feeder Quest missing?

Krafen
12.17.2011 , 07:44 AM | #1
In beta, there was a quest that sent me to get the Hammer Station quest. I looked around a bit, but I haven't found it yet. Was it removed, or did I miss it somehow?

I thought the feeder quest was a good idea since I might not have thought to look in the "missions" exit from the fleet station if a quest didn't send me there.

Kutu
12.17.2011 , 08:15 AM | #2
I got it from one of the Flashpoint courier driods on the main level of the fleet. Not sure which area it was in, but I believe it was near the skill trainers. I have noticed a few of these droids around the fleet anyway, worth checking out when you pass through.

Starsunder
12.17.2011 , 12:08 PM | #3
Yeah one of the droids by the crafting area gives out the quest.
The Dark Hand
Casualcore PVE Raiding Guild | Giradda the Hutt Server

AHPMoogle
12.18.2011 , 01:17 PM | #4
Never found it either, and the droid doesn't have a quest icon. Lvl 33 btw >_<

Azzudin
12.18.2011 , 01:57 PM | #5
I got my feeder quuest at the Gorinth Outpost on Balmorra..Right next to the shuttle to the fleet.

Bivaccus
12.18.2011 , 02:55 PM | #6
Looks like a bug. Should be able to get it on coruscant and Taris, republic side. But I don't see it anywhere.

tbrian
12.18.2011 , 04:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Azzudin View Post
I got my feeder quuest at the Gorinth Outpost on Balmorra..Right next to the shuttle to the fleet.
I also got it here for Empire.
Everyone dies, but not everyone lives.

AHPMoogle
12.18.2011 , 07:37 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Bivaccus View Post
Looks like a bug. Should be able to get it on coruscant and Taris, republic side. But I don't see it anywhere.
Yeah same >_<