Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yes!!

jgelling
06.18.2012 , 03:36 PM | #11
E3 was a Makeb tell, without the show - no playthrough demo at all. A 3 second clip in a trailer should make anyone a little worried about how much progress they've actually made.

Makeb is facing a serious time crunch: they have to shore up the sub numbers with new story content, they have to have a response ready for GW2 which is rumored to hit as early as Thanksgiving, and they have to have something new by Christmas.

Lord_Ravenhurst
06.18.2012 , 03:39 PM | #12
where's that quote from?

jgelling
06.18.2012 , 03:41 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_Ravenhurst View Post
where's that quote from?
Erickson gave interviews at E3: probably pulled from that I'd guess. If you google the quote I'm sure it'll pop up.

samht
06.18.2012 , 03:49 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarfux View Post

One thing wrong with your silly attempt at trying to knock the game.

BioWare has had lots of time to now see their mistakes of the past and correct them. You'll see.
if i had a dime for every post that said that thing will be different in x amount of time I would have been a dimellionaire. Wasn't the legacy patch suppose to be the Jesus patch and fix everything. Didn't BW say they aren't doing x-server LFG because they care about the community and now they are saying the engine of the game can't handle it. I have learned not to put to much stock on what BW or their loyal fan boys say.
I remmeber BW promising Advancere-specsrespecs shortly after release, than they said advance classes are meant to be different classes. I could keep on going about broken promises but I wont. However, I do hope you are right and they did learn from their mistakes, either way i am in it for the long haul.
What's up with the no LFG and LFR