Really?

fallsadoom

Is this a joke? i waited all this time to transfer my charter to my main server and now i can't? your forcing me to go to a server where i know none? Do you people even think? You are loosig subs by the day and you come up with this idea? well gratz yet another sub you loose, way to kill a good game.

Is this a joke? i waited all this time to transfer my charter to my main server and now i can't? your forcing me to go to a server where i know none? Do you people even think? You are loosig subs by the day and you come up with this idea? well gratz yet another sub you loose, way to kill a good game.

Seeing as your whole server is eligible for transfer to the same new server (and most people go ahead with the transfer) seems like you'd know a lot of people actually.

Seeing as your whole server is eligible for transfer to the same new server (and most people go ahead with the transfer) seems like you'd know a lot of people actually.

not at all we moved to a different server months ago. and enjoy our new home. not to add 2/3rds have left allready. and yes i know it is lose i am angry sorry. and as for the set up all i gotten was a mail stating they was going to do so many servers a day not a list saying this is your new server. i did not check back untill i seen my server on the move list. and that happened today.

Hello everyone,

As it was first announced in our Community News update "Character Transfer, Server Population, and You", and further explained in our "Character Transfer Service FAQ", by currently only allowing players to transfer characters to and from specified servers as part of a free service, we hope to ensure balanced server populations across the game. Future versions of the Character Transfer Service may allow more options in your choice of destination servers and may require a transfer fee.

If you have any feedback regarding this, feel free to share it in our official topic, since we will be closing this one.

Thank you!