Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Bank Transfer

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Ramladon
06.16.2012 , 02:43 AM | #1
I put a ticket in this morning at 7am to have the guild bank transfered over before I disband the guild and move the last character that is left. I have yet to get any type of response. Sometimes it takes a few hours to get a response on a ticket are you too busy with transfers to deal with this? If you are how long before we can actually transfer guild banks?

Bronholz
06.16.2012 , 03:17 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Ramladon,

I can assure you that your ticket will be dealt with as soon as possible. I understand the frustration that waiting for a response can cause, but ask for your patience in this matter.

I can however advise that you will need to have disbanded your original guild before we will be able to assist you in setting up the guild bank on your new server. Doing this now will make it easier for us to assist you in this matter.

Thank you.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Ramladon
06.16.2012 , 03:33 AM | #3
Ok but on the guild transfers it says you need to confim the guild bank and tabs before the guild is disband. So you no longer need to verify this first?

My appolgizes I either read it wrong or it was changed. I will disband the guild on the orgin server now. Thanks.

Also is the reason for me not getting a response is because it is in the wrong help menu I listed it as general should I have listed it under items?

Kadera
06.16.2012 , 03:36 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramladon View Post
I put a ticket in this morning at 7am to have the guild bank transfered over before I disband the guild and move the last character that is left. I have yet to get any type of response. Sometimes it takes a few hours to get a response on a ticket are you too busy with transfers to deal with this? If you are how long before we can actually transfer guild banks?
Took about 53 hours from first filing of the ticket to getting a response. I imagine that time will be decreasing over the next few days as they manage to clear out the backlog.

That said, we did finally get both our guild banks restored. But it was a loooong wait.
Never fly in anything with a Kapissen 38 engine -- they fall right out of the sky. -- Kaylee Frye

Bronholz
06.16.2012 , 04:07 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Ramladon View Post
Ok but on the guild transfers it says you need to confim the guild bank and tabs before the guild is disband. So you no longer need to verify this first?

My appolgizes I either read it wrong or it was changed. I will disband the guild on the orgin server now. Thanks.

Also is the reason for me not getting a response is because it is in the wrong help menu I listed it as general should I have listed it under items?
We will be able to verify your guild bank details from our systems. So this will help us act quicker when we are dealing with your request.

It's not an issue for the ticket to have been placed under general, it will be picked up and dealt with by the correct team regardless. We have received a large amount of requests for this service, so this is why there may be a delay in our response.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support