Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not able to queue up multiple characters for transfer

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Not able to queue up multiple characters for transfer
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Granted
06.15.2012 , 01:12 AM | #1
Hi

I just transferred my brother and I's characters to Tomb of Freedon Nadd. His main as well as 6 alts ( all queued within seconds of each other) have successfully been transferred within 20 minutes /kudos. On my account ( which I submitted my main for transfer about 5 min before his) I was and still am not able to queue up any other characters for transfer as I get a message stating "Cannot transfer while you are a guild leader. ". I even get this on my unguilded alts. None of my alts' characters as well as my main were/ are guild leaders.

I just want to know why I am unable to queue my other characters like I was able to with his account and I hope this won't affect my transfer going across smoothly in any way.

Extra ( most probably pointless) information :

I am using a security key and he isn't.
We are both connected to the same router\
About 5-10 minutes before queuing for transfer I deleted 2 characters from ToFN ( namesakes of my main and my brothers' characters).
I may not have logged completely out of my account before submitting the transfer request.
Kelthor - Lvl 50 Jedi Guardian Tank - Tomb of Freedon Nadd PvP-EU

Ogada
06.15.2012 , 01:18 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Granted,

Can you make sure you are logged out completely and try again. Let me know how you get on.

Thank you.
Ogada | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Granted
06.15.2012 , 01:48 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Ogada View Post
Hi Granted,

Can you make sure you are logged out completely and try again. Let me know how you get on.

Thank you.
Thanks for the quick reply. One thing I think I forgot to mention was that when I tried to log in to another character on my origin server ( Bloodworthy) immediately after I submitted the transfer it showed the pop up saying "Kelthor( my main) is currently logged in. Currently I can't log back into Bloodworhy it gives me "Error 9000". I logged completely out of my TOR forum account and restarted my game twice but still i receive the same error as stated above. Currently it shows my character is locked in the Character Transfer Status and I'm wondering if maybe part of the problem could be that according to the game my character is still logged in to the game.

Ogada
06.15.2012 , 02:44 AM | #4 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again Granted,

I have escalated this for investigation. If the transfer completes before I can come back to you with an update, will you please reply here and let me know?

Thank you.

Granted
06.15.2012 , 02:46 AM | #5
Thank you very much, will do .

Granted
06.15.2012 , 05:28 AM | #6
It's been 5 hours now since my transfer request went through and still no transfer so clearly there must be something wrong.
I am going to sleep now, I'll check out this thread later again so please let me know if there's anything I can try or if there is any update at all.

Ogada
06.15.2012 , 08:43 AM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again Granted,

I have no updates for you yet but as soon as there is something we will be in contact with you.

Sorry again for this inconvenience.

Granted
06.15.2012 , 10:21 PM | #8
Sorry for the late reply but my transfer had come through after I woke up and since my main was transferred all my alts had no problems going across. A possible problem was that I had an empty mail on my character. Anyways thanks for your brilliant service. I hope to never have to speak to you again .

Ogada
06.16.2012 , 01:20 AM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi again Granted,

Glad to hear your transfer went through. If you need anything else, just let us know. Have fun