Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1.2 Public Test Server Titles...?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
1.2 Public Test Server Titles...?
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Squeets
04.20.2012 , 01:42 PM | #1
Are characters made after 1.2 the only characters eligible for this?

I made a character on the PTS several weeks ago and didn't play it at the time, but I just recently got level 10 on that character (after 1.2 had been deployed on live servers)... I haven't unlocked the title though and was curious if that character was simply ineligible since it was made prior to 1.2?

Or if getting the title simply takes a while before it becomes available on your live characters? I ask because if the character is ineligible I would like to know now because I intend to progress further for the second title and want to know if I need to make a new character or not...

Thanks
------
"I am the Vanguard of your destruction, this exchange is over." - Donald Duck

Kindajenin
04.20.2012 , 02:02 PM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Squeets,

You need to have created a character on the PTS and leveled it up past level 10 or past chapter two.

I am sorry for any confusion caused by this.
Kindajenin| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Squeets
04.20.2012 , 02:05 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Kindajenin View Post
Greetings Squeets,

You need to have created a character on the PTS and leveled it up past level 10 or past chapter two.

I am sorry for any confusion caused by this.
Yes my character has done that and I didn't get the title, that is why I am asking this...
------

Catsfood
04.20.2012 , 02:36 PM | #4
it arrives in the game mail, as a medal token
let me show you the ways of the dance

Proudly part of the Australian Community

Squeets
04.20.2012 , 02:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Catsfood View Post
it arrives in the game mail, as a medal token
Yes I figured as much because that is how the Founder title was delivered... I am not asking how to get it... I am asking why I am NOT GETTING it...
------

Squeets
04.20.2012 , 03:47 PM | #6
Buump
------

Kindajenin
04.20.2012 , 03:52 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings all,

Quote:
I made a character on the PTS several weeks ago and didn't play it at the time, but I just recently got level 10 on that character (after 1.2 had been deployed on live servers)...
You would need to have levelled the character on the PTS not on the live servers.

Once again sorry for the confusion but you would not be eligible for the title.

Squeets
04.20.2012 , 04:09 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Kindajenin View Post
Greetings all,

You would need to have levelled the chatacter on the PTS not on the live servers.

Once again sorry for the confusion but you would not be eligible for the title.
I am sorry but what are you talking about? Did you even read the sentence you just quoted? "I made a character on the PTS....... got it to level 10"...................?

I didn't say anything at all about making that character on a live server... I simply stated that it was made prior to 1.2 releasing on live to give a reference to how long ago it was made....

I don't know why you keep apologizing for confusing me when there is no confusion... I am baffled at the moment...

Short sentence fragment version:
I MADE A CHARACTER ON PTS
IT IS LEVEL 10
I AM NOT GETTING TITLE
WHY
I ASKED IF IT WAS BECAUSE THE CHARACTER WAS MADE BEFORE THE TITLES WERE AVAILABLE, DESPITE REACHING 10 AFTER THEY WERE............

I am sorry, but you are treating me like I am an idiot when it is clear you either are not reading what I am asking or simply don't understand...
------

Kindajenin
04.20.2012 , 04:25 PM | #9 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings Squeets,

You will need to send a ticket to our in game support to clarify this issue.

I once again would like to apologize for the confusion that I caused in the thread I completely miss understood your post and I hope you can resolve this issue very soon.

Kheldarr
06.16.2012 , 12:05 AM | #10
This one was pretty funny >_<
...Lemme finish my reactor core and I'll talk to yo...(zzzz...)

Darth Vader still single... keeps looking for love in Alderaan places.